Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coaching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Coaching

    Im changing my stance and persceptive...

    This team is a head coach, coaching staff and minor adjustments to the team from being NFC East contenders again.

    the locker room issues.. Coaching
    the inept offense... Coaching
    the lack of development... Coaching
    the lack of adjustments.. Coaching

    I'm blaming Everything on Mcadoo and not on the quality of our players.

    the rams, last year they look horrid... Coaching
    McVay hired, 11-5... Coaching

    I dont think the rams are more talented than the giants. I'm gonna cave, fix the offensive line. Don't draft a qb or rb as much as i love Barkley. You take brown or Nelson at 2 or trade back and grab either one. Grab another in FA, hope Adam b. Or wheeler pans out.

    New coach implements his scheme, evaluate webb during this year and go from there. Eli doesn't pan out, play webb. You don't need a great qb to be successful but you give any qb time in the pocket, they can be good. Gallman is serviceable And with an improved line/scheme, who knows...



    That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

  • #2
    A coach is a very important piece. Not always about the roster. A better coach would of made more of a push to fix the OL as well. Even after 11-5 it was still our weak link.

    Comment


    • #3
      Flowers - possibly gone and terrible technique
      Pugh - injured
      Richburg - Injured
      Jerry - can't run block
      Hart - Gone

      Mac didn't do a great job yet disagree that inept offense is on the coach. Add in no OBJ to start the season and then the whole receiving corps is gone.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TrueBlue15 View Post
        A coach is a very important piece. Not always about the roster. A better coach would of made more of a push to fix the OL as well. Even after 11-5 it was still our weak link.
        Completely agree and we didn't have one last season. Let's find one, draft towards fixing the OL
        and take another shot at this.
        That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
          Flowers - possibly gone and terrible technique
          Pugh - injured
          Richburg - Injured
          Jerry - can't run block
          Hart - Gone

          Mac didn't do a great job yet disagree that inept offense is on the coach. Add in no OBJ to start the season and then the whole receiving corps is gone.
          That's a whole nother problem in itself, Beckham goes down and the offense goes to s***. Beckham did play two or three games and the offense didn't look any better. Remember ,this was McAdoo's offense. In regards to the offensive line, I was happy to see some changes week 17.. promoting Adams and Wheeler. go out and draft the best offensive lineman, pick up another one in free agency and let's see what happens.
          That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by dmighty326 View Post

            That's a whole nother problem in itself, Beckham goes down and the offense goes to s***. Beckham did play two or three games and the offense didn't look any better. Remember ,this was McAdoo's offense. In regards to the offensive line, I was happy to see some changes week 17.. promoting Adams and Wheeler. go out and draft the best offensive lineman, pick up another one in free agency and let's see what happens.
            Not buying it. OBJ was never 100%, Marshall dropped the ball and the OL never blocked. Stats indicate teams across the league have stopped throwing deep due to defensive changes and most teams are relying on the drop off pass. A pattern which is easy to defend when no receiver has anytime to go deep.

            It also Mac's offense when Coughlin was here. The OL broke down then too. Difference was, the defenses didn't know how to defend Beckham. That long ball is gone league wide for the most part. Maybe the NFL can change the rules again b/c defense has caught up to offense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Having 20 guys on IR didn't seem to help much either

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
                Having 20 guys on IR didn't seem to help much either

                lol, seriously. It was a skeleton crew at WR for most of the year while the OL was both a skeleton crew and imposters. Blame the coach? When you can't run and have nobody to catch the ball it's kinda tough.

                Basic blocking assignments were blown. Hand off up the middle, crushed. That's the coach? They couldn't execute anything. The whole line who started against Dallas might be gone.
                Last edited by NYSPORTS; 01-03-2018, 03:26 PM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by dmighty326 View Post
                  Im changing my stance and persceptive...

                  This team is a head coach, coaching staff and minor adjustments to the team from being NFC East contenders again.

                  the locker room issues.. Coaching
                  the inept offense... Coaching
                  the lack of development... Coaching
                  the lack of adjustments.. Coaching

                  I'm blaming Everything on Mcadoo and not on the quality of our players.

                  the rams, last year they look horrid... Coaching
                  McVay hired, 11-5... Coaching

                  I dont think the rams are more talented than the giants. I'm gonna cave, fix the offensive line. Don't draft a qb or rb as much as i love Barkley. You take brown or Nelson at 2 or trade back and grab either one. Grab another in FA, hope Adam b. Or wheeler pans out.

                  New coach implements his scheme, evaluate webb during this year and go from there. Eli doesn't pan out, play webb. You don't need a great qb to be successful but you give any qb time in the pocket, they can be good. Gallman is serviceable And with an improved line/scheme, who knows...


                  "I'm blaming Everything on Mcadoo and not on the quality of our players."

                  I blame the players! Malcontents, dog pissers, rotten Apples, and players that just don't give a ****! All gathered by our beloved Reese.
                  Last edited by bigjeep; 01-03-2018, 04:13 PM.
                  Players come and go on the Free Agency Merry-Go-Round, but the N.Y. Giants will always be here!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                    Not buying it. OBJ was never 100%, Marshall dropped the ball and the OL never blocked. Stats indicate teams across the league have stopped throwing deep due to defensive changes and most teams are relying on the drop off pass. A pattern which is easy to defend when no receiver has anytime to go deep.

                    It also Mac's offense when Coughlin was here. The OL broke down then too. Difference was, the defenses didn't know how to defend Beckham. That long ball is gone league wide for the most part. Maybe the NFL can change the rules again b/c defense has caught up to offense.
                    so we should fix the offensive line? Lol
                    that appears to be your argument
                    That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

                      "
                      I'm blaming Everything on Mcadoo and not on the quality of our players."

                      I blame the players! Malcontents, dog pissers, rotten Apples, and players that just don't give a ****! All gathered by our beloved Reese.
                      I disagree....
                      going forward, when a child acts up, I'm gonna blame the child and not the parent. We never saw any of this behavior when Coughlin was coach.
                      That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

                        "
                        I'm blaming Everything on Mcadoo and not on the quality of our players."

                        I blame the players! Malcontents, dog pissers, rotten Apples, and players that just don't give a ****! All gathered by our beloved Reese.
                        Going forward, when I see a child acting up, I'm going to blame the child and not the parents. We never saw any of this behavior when Coughlin was the coach
                        That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by bigjeep View Post

                          "
                          I'm blaming Everything on Mcadoo and not on the quality of our players."

                          I blame the players! Malcontents, dog pissers, rotten Apples, and players that just don't give a ****! All gathered by our beloved Reese.
                          I don't remember such behavior when coughing with the coach
                          That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by dmighty326 View Post

                            so we should fix the offensive line? Lol
                            that appears to be your argument
                            No, just change the coach and everything will great.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post

                              No, just change the coach and everything will great.
                              a few changes in addition. Not saying it's all coaching but im putting more emphasis on that.
                              That's why we discuss, We all have different perspectives. Ride and Die with the NY Giants

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X