Landon Collins blames an entire unit for Giantsí disaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post

I would like to know who said Webb was a 1st Rd pick because I never saw that.
    Just google "Davis Webb draft analysis" and read away. Both Peter King and Mike Mayock said he could go in the first round and touched on "the things you don't always see"( a Bill Parcells quote) that would be traits needed to be a PRO QB. A PRO QB needs to be very different than a college star.

Comment

Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
      I blame coaching. You canít possibly tell me that th players we have on defense warrant a terrible defense
      its starting to look that way to me too...

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Tiki Barber the most hated human being in New York for calling out a teammate in the media? Not even a teammate....an EX-teammate.

Landon Collins runs to the media to trash several teammates and he's some kind of leader? Seems like a ****** to me.
        Not by me, MH. Tiki was doing his job as an analyst. Nothing more or less. Anyways, what did he really say wrong? The oline is suspect.
        If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

Not by me, MH. Tiki was doing his job as an analyst. Nothing more or less. Anyways, what did he really say wrong? The oline is suspect.
          You don't trash your teammates in the media....PERIOD.

That needs to stay inside the team.
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Line is the obvious issue. ZERO issues with Landon Collins saying we need to fix that Line because...well...WE DO!

Either we want guys to be PC or we don't? PICK ONE! Because fans tend to Flip Flop depending on the players lol I have ZERO issues with what Landon Collins said because it is true and it is not some in house team secret
            Last edited by Sicko; 01-06-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

You don't trash your teammates in the media....PERIOD.

That needs to stay inside the team.
              He was asked for his opinion and gave an honest one. The team was 3-13. It is open season on blaming any aspect of the team. Hopefully an olineman tells a media member how bad that defense was in 2017. LC is only saying what a blind man can see.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
                Line is the obvious issue. ZERO issues with Landon Collins saying we need to fix that Line because...well...WE DO!

Either we want guys to be PC or we don't? PICK ONE! Because fans tend to Flip Flop depending on the players lol I have ZERO issues with what Landon Collins said because it is true and it is not some in house team secret
                Exactly. Everyone and their momma knows that the oline blows, especially at the tackle positions. People on here crack me up. They ask for honest answers and still complain when they get one. Lol

Comment

He was asked for his opinion and gave an honest one. The team was 3-13. It is open season on blaming any aspect of the team. Hopefully an olineman tells a media member how bad that defense was in 2017. LC is only saying what a blind man can see.
                  You don't answer it. That stuff can destroy a football team.

Comment

You don't answer it. That stuff can destroy a football team.
                    The team was 3-13. It is already destroyed.

Comment

The team was 3-13. It is already destroyed.
                      You may be shocked G but most of these guys have to play next year as well.
                      What happens in mini camp when an O lineman gets in the face of Landon Collins for calling him out in the media? It's bad for the football team.
                      You can deny it until the cows come home but you only like it because you agree with the player. If he went after a player you liked you'd be screaming about whining about a teammate in the media....and you'd be right.

Comment

You may be shocked G but most of these guys have to play next year as well.
                        What happens in mini camp when an O lineman gets in the face of Landon Collins for calling him out in the media? It's bad for the football team.
                        You can deny it until the cows come home but you only like it because you agree with the player. If he went after a player you liked you'd be screaming about whining about a teammate in the media....and you'd be right.
                        That's not true. LC thinks that Eli is still a great QB and I couldnt disagree any more with that. I am just beyond done getting worked up over what players say to the media. Might as well tell them how you really feel because they will just take your words out of context anyways. Even this thread title is skeptical. I like LC a lot. If an olineman told the media that the entire defense sucked and gave up way too many plays. I would agree and wouldnt care. In a bad season like this one, I just don't give a damn.

Comment

That's not true. LC thinks that Eli is still a great QB and I couldnt disagree any more with that. I am just beyond done getting worked up over what players say to the media. Might as well tell them how you really feel because they will just take your words out of context anyways. Even this thread title is skeptical. I like LC a lot. If an olineman told the media that the entire defense sucked and gave up way too many plays. I would agree and wouldnt care. In a bad season like this one, I just don't give a damn.
                          I'm wasting my breath.
                          It's football 101 not to go public with stuff inside the team. You keep that **** inside the team. All fans and players used to know this.
                          I guess in the modern world where everybody's "feelings" must be shared that's a pipe dream anymore.

All it does is add to the soap opera of our horrible season. And created a detriment to the progress of the football team.

Comment

I'm wasting my breath.
                            It's football 101 not to go public with stuff inside the team. You keep that **** inside the team. All fans and players used to know this.
                            I guess in the modern world where everybody's "feelings" must be shared that's a pipe dream anymore.

All it does is add to the soap opera of our horrible season. And created a detriment to the progress of the football team.
                            It is OK for us to disagree about this ya know. Neither of us will change each other's mind. Fans ask for more access and honesty. When they get it, they get mad and wish that the player kept his opinion in the locker room. I respect your opinion on here more than most and feel that you make a very valid point. I just don't agree with it.

Comment

It is OK for us to disagree about this ya know. Neither of us will change each other's mind. Fans ask for more access and honesty. When they get it, they get mad and wish that the player kept his opinion in the locker room. I respect your opinion on here more than most and feel that you make a very valid point. I just don't agree with it.
                              Trashing a teammate in the media is dishonorable. That kind of "honesty" the team can do without.

Is that really the kind of football team you want? You want the players all going to the media to trash each other?....Really? That's good for a football team?

Comment

Trashing a teammate in the media is dishonorable. That kind of "honesty" the team can do without.

Is that really the kind of football team you want? You want the players all going to the media to trash each other?....Really? That's good for a football team?
                                Its good for headlines, and if we're being 100% honest with ourselves, the world has changed so drastically in the last 5-10 years that those headlines mean everything to those in the spotlight. There is no honor. Its all about getting your name and face out there, and the NFL is no different. Theres manufactured drama all over the league, and thats exactly what they want.

Look at the no talent trash that the idiots of this country have made famous. That tells you all you need to know.
                                The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Working...
                                X