Landon Collins blames an entire unit for Giants’ disaster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You don't trash your teammates in the media....PERIOD.

That needs to stay inside the team.
    Strahan did the same to a rookie QB. Now he can’t help but praise the guy every time.
    Last edited by EliDaMANning; 01-08-2018, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

In fairness, the defense has been hung out to dry for the past two seasons due to an embarrassingly inept offense that couldn't convert a 3rd down.
      Defense flat out stunk this year, no way to defend their play or poor attitude by too many.

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post

Defense flat out stunk this year, no way to defend their play or poor attitude by too many.
        So you dont think that the steady stream of 3 and outs by the offense in every single game, which kept the defense on the field far more often than they should have been, played a part in the defensive issues?

Anyone who cant do the math on this one is lost
        The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post

Yes I guess the one response I would have for Landon Collins' nonsense over the past few weeks is......."Look in the mirror Landon"........
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            I think its time for Collins to lay back a bit.
            I thought the same thing. Everyone gave EA so much flack for being on twitter etc. but LC added to the childishness of his war of words with him over twitter. I don't mind him stepping up into leadership as we sure need someone but his approach need to be revisited. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

It doesnt matter that the players arent good and besides some of those terrible players will still be here next year. Thats not leadership at all. How would he feel if an offensive player like Odell called out the defense two years ago?? He needs to chill with calling out his teammates. Dude is feeling himself way too much.
              Classic case of "Not what you say but how you say it" clearly he has not mastered that. "A WR"??? SMH! He loss credibility with that one, unless he knows something we don't. The only way I can see that is if they knew they weren't keeping OBJ and I still wouldn't think drafting one this year would be the priority.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

The whole franchise was a mess from the owner to the Gatorade boy. You could rip any part of this franchise right now and wouldn't be wrong.
                Exactly. No one in the franchise should be throwing shade at anyone else. Plenty of blame to go around.
                One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BornBlue37 View Post

I thought the same thing. Everyone gave EA so much flack for being on twitter etc. but LC added to the childishness of his war of words with him over twitter. I don't mind him stepping up into leadership as we sure need someone but his approach need to be revisited. IMO
                  I think Collins doesn't yet understand leadership. I hope he finds out.
                  sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

The whole franchise was a mess from the owner to the Gatorade boy. You could rip any part of this franchise right now and wouldn't be wrong.
                    BOOM
                    1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by offingmoot View Post
                      He's another one that needs to keep his dam mouth shut. I am sick of these players sounding like idiots. OV, JPP, Apple, and now Collins, all in the last few weeks. I hope the next coach is a hardass and doesn't allow media spots. Go study film, lift weights, and stay out of the media.
                      It's actually the exact opposite. I think they get fined if they don't talk to the media enough.
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post

It's actually the exact opposite. I think they get fined if they don't talk to the media enough.
                        They get fined if they don't trash their teammates in the media?
                        Hmmm....This must be some new NFL rule.
                        It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

They get fined if they don't trash their teammates in the media?
                          Hmmm....This must be some new NFL rule.
                          NFL Media Access Policy

2017 NFL Media Access Policy

Players
                          – Players must be available to the media following every game and regularly during the practice week as required under league rules and their contracts and as noted above. It is not permissible for any player or any group of players to boycott the media. Star players, or other players with unusually heavy media demands, must be available to the media that regularly cover their teams at least once during the practice week in addition to their required post-game media availability. This applies to a maximum of one or two players per team only. The minimum for such players does not include other required media obligations such as network production meetings, and national media interviews arranged by the team.

Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

So you dont think that the steady stream of 3 and outs by the offense in every single game, which kept the defense on the field far more often than they should have been, played a part in the defensive issues?

Anyone who cant do the math on this one is lost
                            Anyone who thinks this Defense wasn't really bad this year regardless of how bad the offense played doesn't have a clue.

Comment

Working...
                            X