Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know it's Jordan Raanan...

http://www.espn.com/blog/new-york-gi...-giants-season

I'm really sick of ereck flowers, and as I said in the thread title I know it's Jordan raanan, but where there is smoke there is fire and there has been smoke with flowers since his rookie season

he's one of the worst top 10 picks in giants history, it's enough he needs to go

please get rid of him

Also seems like richburg is done here. He doesn't seem happy he was placed on IR.

Jones is better anyways

carry on
    Last edited by AK_91207; 01-04-2018, 08:41 AM.

There was something else at play with Richburg. Managmemt probably felt that Jones waa doing a better job and didn't want to put Richburg on the bench. But that's stupid, what if Jones had gotten hurt?

The smart thing would have been going week to week but they just out him on IR. Didn't make sense, every one thought it was some sever concussion, but it was Reese and McDoofus playing politics.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post
      There was something else at play with Richburg. Managmemt probably felt that Jones waa doing a better job and didn't want to put Richburg on the bench. But that's stupid, what if Jones had gotten hurt?

The smart thing would have been going week to week but they just out him on IR. Didn't make sense, every one thought it was some sever concussion, but it was Reese and McDoofus playing politics.
      Maybe the giants didn't agree that he was cleared to return

I mean he gets knocked straight back on his *** multiple times per game so maybe they just figured he'd get reconcussed anyways (all sarcasm )

I think they preferred Jones at C and instead of dealing with it they just stashed him on IR

Comment

I love how you prefaced it with "I know it's Jordan Ranaan...." hahahaha.....guy is the worst beat writer in the history of the NYG......click bait trash....only asks questions to irk coaches, players and management andelicit a specific knee jerk response for a bi-line......utter garbage.

Comment

IDEALLY

we keep Jones at Center, resign Fluker, and draft Will Hernandez in the 3rd, or maybe trade down and pick up Quenton Nelson (cant lie, id even be OK with him at #2)..... hell maybe even draft Frank Ragnow in the 4th and he can play OG and C. See whos the better Center between Ragnow and Jones, then the loser can play OG.

IMO Jones really deserves a chance to start aain, wether its at OG or C

AS to our boquet of disappointment, Ereck Flowers, i think it should be open competition at LT this year between Flowers, Wheeler, and someone we drafted like hopefully Orlando Brown, Tyrell Crosby, Connor Williams, or Mike McGlinchey.

i dont think Pugh is gonna resign, so winner gets LT, 2nd place gets RT. At least at RT you get beat the qb can see the pressure
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
            I love how you prefaced it with "I know it's Jordan Ranaan...." hahahaha.....guy is the worst beat writer in the history of the NYG......click bait trash....only asks questions to irk coaches, players and management andelicit a specific knee jerk response for a bi-line......utter garbage.
            I don't know if I'd take it that far lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              IDEALLY

we keep Jones at Center, resign Fluker, and draft Will Hernandez in the 3rd, or maybe trade down and pick up Quenton Nelson (cant lie, id even be OK with him at #2)..... hell maybe even draft Frank Ragnow in the 4th and he can play OG and C. See whos the better Center between Ragnow and Jones, then the loser can play OG.

IMO Jones really deserves a chance to start aain, wether its at OG or C

AS to our boquet of disappointment, Ereck Flowers, i think it should be open competition at LT this year between Flowers, Wheeler, and someone we drafted like hopefully Orlando Brown, Tyrell Crosby, Connor Williams, or Mike McGlinchey.

i dont think Pugh is gonna resign, so winner gets LT, 2nd place gets RT. At least at RT you get beat the qb can see the pressure
              Pugh is out, I think he wants, and will get, way more $$ than he's worth

plus he's always hurt. And I don't care what he says about how healthy his back is, that issue is only going to get expotenally worse

Comment

What's so bad about him? I thought he asked Mcadoo all the right questions.. put him on the spot.. he deserved it

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                  What's so bad about him? I thought he asked Mcadoo all the right questions.. put him on the spot.. he deserved it
                  Some people think that since flowers pushed raanan his rookie year that anything he reports about flowers is not credible which imo is just ridiculous

like I said where there is smoke there's fire

Comment

If the Flowers stuff is even remotely true then he should never sniff the starting lineup again and honestly he should be cut yesterday

Comment

Thanks for posting. Explains a lot, even if the reporter is a bit bias. That is absolutely NOT how an offensive line, or a team, should gel. That stuff should be vetted out pre draft. Now imagine if the Giants drafted a QB who was remotely like that? Ugh.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

I'm really sick of ereck flowers, and as I said in the thread title I know it's Jordan raanan, but where there is smoke there is fire and there has been smoke with flowers since his rookie season

he's one of the worst top 10 picks in giants history, it's enough he needs to go

please get rid of him

Also seems like richburg is done here. He doesn't seem happy he was placed on IR.

Jones is better anyways

carry on
                        We can't cut him . He can only be traded. If cut his cap hit is dollar for dollar. It would be a net loss against the cap.
                        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                          I disdain the guy......just my opinion......doesn't asks questions in a respectful manner rather just blurts them out and seems to purposely try to **** guys off.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

We can't cut him . He can only be traded. If cut his cap hit is dollar for dollar. It would be a net loss against the cap.
                            Well thanks for ruining my snow day lol jk

I know we are stuck with him. I just am holding out hope the giants can find a way to make him go away because to me it's apparent he's terrible on and off the field, and I've had enough of him.

I'm being selfish I know

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

That is just spin. Richburg doesn't want anyone to know how injured he really was and he is trying to get a new contract.

No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Working...
                              X