WEBB the key to Giants 2nd pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEBB the key to Giants 2nd pick

A week or so ago I posted that Webb is the key factor determining who the Giants pick, or trade down

Forum Post: The Giant with the 2nd pick of the draft WILL NOT select…: http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com..._all=1#new_tab

lol -

My Ouija board says . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
      A week or so ago I posted that Webb is the key factor determining who the Giants pick, or trade down

Forum Post: The Giant with the 2nd pick of the draft WILL NOT select…: http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com..._all=1#new_tab
      So another poster in a different forum means what exactly?

Frankly, I agree and it's pretty obvious that what they think of Webb will have a lot to do with what they do at #2. But just because someone on a internet message board says they like Webb, dont take it to the bank.

Comment

The article did not promote Webb it just noted "If the Giants are high enough on Webb as the next franchise QB then that effects who they draft or trade down. Gettleman, accordingly, has the final say, but not before evaluating Eli n Webb. Good to note also that many Giants players who may have to play with Webb as he develops are high on Webb.

Comment

Can we please stop with the Webb stuff. He couldn't even get on the field this year. I think that tells you what they thought of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Dog View Post
            The article did not promote Webb it just noted "If the Giants are high enough on Webb as the next franchise QB then that effects who they draft or trade down. Gettleman, accordingly, has the final say, but not before evaluating Eli n Webb. Good to note also that many Giants players who may have to play with Webb as he develops are high on Webb.
            Its not an article. It is another poster on a different message board who claims to have "sources" on the Giants. Just sayin...

Comment

I disagree. Not that you are wrong.

IMO: If Dave is going to be a good GM as i hope he will be. He will do what is best for the team . His pick will reflect that. Just because he may or may not take a QB would have nothing to do with Webb. If he doesn't there would be no reason that he would not draft a QB if the right opportunity presents itself in the 19 draft.
              "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                Can we please stop with the Webb stuff. He couldn't even get on the field this year. I think that tells you what they thought of him.
                +1

Comment

Working...
                X