Eli drops to 27th for QBs.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eli drops to 27th for QBs.

From last season according to PFF who says Eli was the one of the least pressured QBs in the league while posting the lowest completion percentage for throws 20 yards or more.

Interestingly enough there was no mention of our depleted WR corps.

Unsurprisingly, PFF is calling on the Giants to move on from Eli.

As if any of these bozos ever had to a make a football decision in their life.

least pressured is so ridiculous. Does releasing the ball in any misc direction earlier not count as a pressure? Com'on

Comment

oh those guys dont know anything ect fake news and so on.

Comment

No worries. Lets build around him for another run!

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          From last season according to PFF who says Eli was the one of the least pressured QBs in the league while posting the lowest completion percentage for throws 20 yards or more.

Interestingly enough there was no mention of our depleted WR corps.

Unsurprisingly, PFF is calling on the Giants to move on from Eli.

As if any of these bozos ever had to a make a football decision in their life.
          Well, I guess you don't know that we were one of the first teams to put PFF on payroll to help us with advanced metrics.....

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
            least pressured is so ridiculous. Does releasing the ball in any misc direction earlier not count as a pressure? Com'on
            It's true... It's damn true.
            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

The stats might be bogus but that fact is Eli has serious flaws. Seems like the fans that call WFAN and the people on here adore Eli. We can never get rid of him and nothing is his fault. The experts seem to disagree. I'm hoping Gettleman is in agreement with the experts.

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                The stats might be bogus but that fact is Eli has serious flaws. Seems like the fans that call WFAN and the people on here adore Eli. We can never get rid of him and nothing is his fault. The experts seem to disagree. I'm hoping Gettleman is in agreement with the experts.
                Eli is not going anywhere, that ONE game against the Eagles showed that Eli still has it. Ignore the rest 14 games he played, what he showed against the Eagles was not a mirage. Let's build around a QB who's going to be 4 months away from turning 38 on opening day.

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
                  Gettleman put himself on the spot by saying he would make a decision on Eli after he watches the film...

Comment

lets assume all QBs had the same OL and talent around them....now lets rank all the QBs in 2018.....where would Eli be?

Comment

As much a fan I've been of Eli, there's much truth in the articles assessment and conclusion: time to move on.

The much maligned Geno in just his one chance with the starters looked just as good if not better.

Comment

Hey StewieZ...We all know Eli has his flaws but do you ever post anything on here other than bashing him?...yes he is not consistently accurate, yes he makes bone headed plays at times that make you scratch your head but he also elevates his game in the post season...Did you happen to watch the playoff off game in green bay last year where he hit our receivers on the hands on more than one occasion and they dropped the ball?...Bottom line is IF Eli has a solid OL and a running game he is a very good QB. If you think Eli is the only one who deserves blame for this crap offense you know nothing about football...SMH

Comment

Originally posted by William View Post
                          As much a fan I've been of Eli, there's much truth in the articles assessment and conclusion: time to move on.

The much maligned Geno in just his one chance with the starters looked just as good if not better.
                          If the Giants go with Geno next year, they win 4 or 5 games, tops.

Comment

I prefer Football Analytics Ltd. They've got him rated 43rd.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post
                              lets assume all QBs had the same OL and talent around them....now lets rank all the QBs in 2018.....where would Eli be?
                              Good point. I agree that due to al of the variables involved, this is the only way you can actually compare football players. How would we do this? I think it's a cool idea.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X