The Next NYG HC = Suicide Mission = The Principle of Transition To a Winner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next NYG HC = Suicide Mission = The Principle of Transition To a Winner

Whoever gets the job of HC will be taking on a suicide mission.

Teams in disaster mode usually go through a couple HCs before the real savior arrives.

The NYG have just entered disaster mode. The ball has hit the floor. It has settled on the floor.

McAdoo arrived pre-disaster and the disaster then arrived in his brief tenure.

The next victim HC will try to pick up the ball and begin dribbling. His effort will be feeble.

The ball is deflated and won't want to bounce.

>

NYG HC candidates line up for interview...

Dirty Dozen.jpg

Last edited by WayBackFan; 01-05-2018, 09:08 AM.
    Fan since 1970.
    ---------------------
    ----------------------------------------------

"Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball." -- Bill Parcells

What basis do we have to say most teams in disaster mode go through several head coaches? I am not sure we are in "disaster mode" because we have good players on the roster and the new GM at least talks a good game with a background to suggest he's the real deal.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-05-2018, 09:15 AM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      What basis do we have to say most teams in disaster mode go through several head coaches? I am not sure we are in "disaster mode" because we have good players on the roster and the new GM at least talks a good game with a background to suggest he's the real deal.
      2-14
      Fan since 1970.
      ---------------------

"Don't worry about it. It's just a bunch of guys with an odd-shaped ball." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

Give examples of your theory that most teams go through this

Comment

This is a ridiculous premise. Every organization is different and there is no mold for rebuilding. You hire the people you think will fix the problem and hope mistakes are minimal. Mara made a mistake 2 years ago and is now getting around to fixing it. I think we are on the right track now and the train is back on the rails.

Stop the madness.
          I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

This is a ridiculous premise. Every organization is different and there is no mold for rebuilding. You hire the people you think will fix the problem and hope mistakes are minimal. Mara made a mistake 2 years ago and is now getting around to fixing it. I think we are on the right track now and the train is back on the rails
            +1.

How did it work out for the Rams and Sean McDermott?

Comment

And they lived happily ever after.

Comment

I'm not buying this premise at all. There are a ton of teams in the playoffs this year that weren't in last year. This isn't a 5 year project

Comment

Originally posted by WayBackFan View Post

2-14
                  2-14 - even in this garbage pile of a season we won 3 games. Possibly your in just a pessimistic mood today sometimes that happens to me. I think we just don't know who's coming or what is going to happen. I hope it's not going to be as bad as this year and I just don't feel that another total collapse is going to happen. At this point even a bad season is an improvement.

Comment

Teams in disaster mode usually go through a couple HCs before the real savior arrives.

The NYG have just entered disaster mode. The ball has hit the floor. It has settled on the floor.

The next victim HC will try to pick up the ball and begin dribbling. His effort will be feeble.

>

Dirty Dozen.jpg

Some evidence or proven examples of this would be helpful. Until then, nothing you've said is factual. It sounds more like panic
                    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Great point. Let's hire someone and fire someone in the same month to alleviate this obvious dilemma!

Comment

Gettlemen alone is giving me faith that we will be back to at least decent football next year, we're gonna be fine, and dare i say, i think we'll soon be pretty damn good

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
                          Great point. Let's hire someone and fire someone in the same month to alleviate this obvious dilemma!
                          Excellent. You have fully grasped the principle.

But I suggest taking it further and hire three guys and fire two of them.
                          Fan since 1970.
                          ---------------------

Comment

You just wait.

They laughed Nikola Tesla.
                            Fan since 1970.
                            ---------------------

Comment

>

Dirty Dozen.jpg

Right, because no team has ever changed regimes and had success with a new guy.

What a moronic post.

Comment

Working...
                              X