Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but do some fans actually believe that Geno out performed Eli?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sorry but do some fans actually believe that Geno out performed Eli?

I've seen some remarks made and want to know if it's just a small handful or numerous.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

Does it really matter?

Who the hell cares?
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

He was able to extend plays a little because of his mobility, but that's it. We still lost and Geno turned the ball over....... 6 of 1 half a dozen of the other.
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Absolutely. He stepped up and played well on the West coast which is hard to do. It's hard to say too much after just 1 game though. There are a still a lot of question marks with Geno/Webb because they weren't allowed to compete at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
          Does it really matter?

Who the hell cares?
          this.

Geno Smith is out of here it doesn't matter.

Geno may have better physical attributes compared to Eli, but his football IQ compared to Eli is night and day obviously

Eli can read defenses, make adjustments. Go through his progressions and see the whole field. Geno has always struggled with that.

Geno is a very good back-up QB and honestly I'm not sure why the jets were so quick to throw him out.

Comment

I dont think anyone believes he outperformed Eli. I think everyone can see he didnt do any worse than Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by AK_91207 View Post

this.

Geno Smith is out of here it doesn't matter.

Geno may have better physical attributes compared to Eli, but his football IQ compared to Eli is night and day obviously

Eli can read defenses, make adjustments. Go through his progressions and see the whole field. Geno has always struggled with that.

Geno is a very good back-up QB and honestly I'm not sure why the jets were so quick to throw him out.

He was their 2nd round pick with a different GM. They owed him nothing, and it’s not like he’s a mentor for the young quarterbacks.
              And this is the same player who turns the ball over at an alarming rate, and the first game he starts in a long time he goes off on bashing a former head coach in the post game.

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
                He was their 2nd round pick with a different GM. They owed him nothing, and it’s not like he’s a mentor for the young quarterbacks.
                And this is the same player who turns the ball over at an alarming rate, and the first game he starts in a long time he goes off on bashing a former head coach in the post game.
                Geno is a young QB though, all
                I'm saying is there maybe still something there in Geno and he is better than what they have there now. I mean the jets are allegedly considering purging their roster of all 3 QBs this off-season

the bashing of rex was stupid but Geno has shown he's not the smartest dude to begin with

either way I think we agree we don't want him on the giants

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                  I dont think anyone believes he outperformed Eli. I think everyone can see he didnt do any worse than Eli.
                  But we know Geno could not have done what Eli did vs the skins. Especially without Engram. Who would Geno ‘s one read have been? Geno is not a QB

Comment

Honestly who cares because Geno is not the future.

Comment

Yea he was really good at having no idea what to do after the first read was covered.

He threw it to that first read come hell or high water. Covered?? Pffffft.

He throws a nice ball but the dude is not mentally capable of being an nfl quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                        I've seen some remarks made and want to know if it's just a small handful or numerous.
                        Geno is not future, and I didn't want him starting that game, but he definitely didn't play any worse than Eli has played all year.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG9289 View Post

Geno is not future, and I didn't want him starting that game, but he definitely didn't play any worse than Eli has played all year.
                          He played much worse. Especially if you are saying “all year”. He could not in his wildest dreams do what Eli did in both Philly games or he Skins game in the same conditions.

I dont care if people think Eli is good or bad but don’t try to sell the falsehood that Geno is a legitimate QB or on the same level as Eli in any way, shape or form

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                            Does it really matter?

Who the hell cares?
                            +1

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
                              Consider the sources.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X