Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruz says it's tough to take less money.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
    I was disappointed in him for the tweet but he apologized and so I'm not going to hold it against him. I've seen vile things written on both sides in that case.
    As i said a few days ago, he did apologize and that's that. But I admit it will be difficult to view him the same way again. I guess he's just another Giant to me now and I don't want to know what he does other than that.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by B&RWarrior View Post
      Yes, but when we fans put our foot in our mouth it's okay, because we don't make millions.
      I bet there are many giants fans that make or are millionaires. And why does making big money exempt someone from saying something that maybe you shouldnt have.
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I give him a pass on all comments because I know I won't agree with all perspectives. Players and people in general have the right to be wrong.

Cruz will score twice in the first game and you all will come back to the fold.
        Wrong? Is that all it was? A "wrong" comment?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          As i said a few days ago, he did apologize and that's that. But I admit it will be difficult to view him the same way again. I guess he's just another Giant to me now and I don't want to know what he does other than that.
          oh geeze....another over reaction. I am surprised I must say.
          You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

I'm being sarcastic.
            I know, I forgot my smiley icon
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;804036]He gets a pass from me with the salary comment.
              He doesn't get a pass from me regarding his comment on Saturday though.[/QUOTE

why?....we all have our opnions on curent events. Why shoudl he be different and why cant ha say them. it didnt hurt the team in any way

Comment

• [QUOTE=GameTime;804052]
                Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                He gets a pass from me with the salary comment.

why?....we all have our opnions on curent events. Why shoudl he be different and why cant ha say them. it didnt hurt the team in any way
                I think this should be dealt with in a PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                  I bet there are many giants fans that make or are millionaires. And why does making big money exempt someone from saying something that maybe you shouldnt have.
                  Everybody on this earth has said something at one time or another they wish they wouldn't have said or could have perhaps reworded. I'm saying the amount of money a person makes is irrelevant to that point.

I don't want to go down the political road but the tweet was a benign comment. I hold the same respect for Cruz as I did before the tweet.
                  Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;804055]
                    Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                    I think this should be dealt with in a PM.
                    I hear you. not wanting to get into stuff like this here.

Comment

• [QUOTE=GameTime;804052]
                      Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      He gets a pass from me with the salary comment.

+1
                      Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Everybody on this earth has said something at one time or another they wish they wouldn't have said or could have perhaps reworded. I'm saying the amount of money a person makes is irrelevant to that point.

I don't want to go down the political road but the tweet was a benign comment. I hold the same respect for Cruz as I did before the tweet.
                        cool....I agree.....
                        many of my closest friends have dif veiws than I do on many issues of poiltics, sports, etc.

Comment

• It's tough to take less money, but being represented by Jay-Z made it a whole lotta better. Plus "less money" is subjective, Giants would like to disagree.

Comment

Wrong? Is that all it was? A "wrong" comment?
                            Yes.

And only in the opinion of some.
                            I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Spot on! I think a lot of us fans tend to "care" a little too much, myself included. In the end they are JUST football players, and we need to regard them as such.

Root for the laundry and not so much the individual. Athletes now a days get too much exposure with the digital world. Nobody needs to hear what a football player has to say about current events. Just go catch the ball. That's your area of expertise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                                Yes.

And only in the opinion of some.
                                Without getting into it specifically, I think you should reread the comment and consider exactly what he is suggesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X