Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cruz says it's tough to take less money.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuffyBlueII View Post
    I wouldn't just based on his salary comments but his tweet about "hood justice" in the wake of the George Zimmerman verdict was completely classless.
    I know... that was what the "controversial topics" comment was about.
    My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      You just aren't going to be a fan, we get it.
      If you get me as much as I get it that you've anointed him a saint, then it is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllHailEli View Post
        If you get me as much as I get it that you've anointed him a saint, then it is what it is.
        Nobody is a saint. Cruz has made some mistakes in things he's said and has apologized where it was appropriate. Perfect people will never understand.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Gimaniac View Post
          He already pulled an Osi
          Ridiculous statement

Comment

• Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            Nobody is a saint. Cruz has made some mistakes in things he's said and has apologized where it was appropriate. Perfect people will never understand.
            Surely there are saints but that's a topic of religion. In any case, it is also not right to suppress people's reaction or opinions regarding matters concerning players on their team who made reckless comments that could be unpopular with some fans. I don't care what he said on twitter. I'm a bit annoyed that he thinks he's underpaid and voicing it out after signing $43 million and sounding like he's doing us a favor. It did not really bode well already that he was looking at the high end of a #1 receiver money in the $11-12m range early on which some people here kept denying and the way he was talking about his contract right now left little doubt in the imagination. But no, we should give Cruz the benefit of the doubt every single time. It's all media's fault, it's just rumorville, GO CHILL! Well, I want to express my opinion about the matter and I disagree he's underpaid, he got a FAIR deal, so yeah I'm a bit annoyed with that backhanded compliment to signing that contract. There's bunch of disclaimer before he got there. That's my take on it. People can tell me I'm not a fan or I'm being self-righteous because I did not like his insinuations but at the heart of the issue is a simple matter of disagreeing with his comments that sounded malcontent. One could not be faulted to think that he's a bit dissatisfied after that comment and since it took him forever to sign in the first place. He probaly had to be at peace with it because that contract was exactly the same as what's always been on the table. But I bet this was not the right thing to think again for some people.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
              Ridiculous statement
              Ridiculous reply

Comment

• I can't see where he pulled an "Osi". But from the statements he's made i feel that the potential is there.

Comment

Working...
                X