Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Report: Bill May be trying to get to giants

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndica...nrest.amp.html

daily news, nbc sports also reporting...

Would I like it to happen of course for nostalgia reasons.. Would I want to give up anything... Nope! Bills is almost 66 years old 3-4 years and giving up a lot isnít worth it...

Also I think this is a load of B.S but major media outlets are reporting it

hahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahha..... And Tom Brady is going to dump his super model wife hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha...... Wait wait..... and Kurt Warner and Eli are training together this off season........and Eli Apple joined the gang that DeShawn Jackson was in.......

This just in... Tiki barber changed his attitude and is now a really caring guy, offered to cut Tom Coughlin's grass for free.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

Gary Meyers....
      nuff said
      "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by appodictic View Post
        hahahaahahahahahahahahaahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahhahahahahahahahah ahahahha..... And Tom Brady is going to dump his super model wife hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha...... Wait wait..... and Kurt Warner and Eli are training together this off season........and Eli Apple joined the gang that DeShawn Jackson was in.......

This just in... Tiki barber changed his attitude and is now a really caring guy, offered to cut Tom Coughlin's grass for free.

Hey i didnt write it pal....legit or not multiple media outlets are reporting it...

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          Gary Meyers....
          nuff said
          Not just Myers... Some Schmuck at ESPN got it from a source too

Comment

I don't think it's BS. I think it's pretty unlikely, but I don't think it's BS. BB wanted the Giants gig years ago, but never got it. All these little rumblings we've been hearing for weeks about disarray within the Pats organization seem to have some merit. The fact he's been said to always want to come back to the Giants, the fact Brady is getting old and there are no apparent heirs to his throne, the fact we have the #2 pick in a "QB heavy" draft, and the fact coming to NY would stick it to Kraft and Boston are all things to consider.

If you didn't listen to him, I'd check out Cowherd's podcast today. He's been spot on with this so called drama within the Pats organization for weeks, and made some valid points about BB possibly considering the HC job with the Giants. His bet is he retires after this year, and I'd probably agree, but as I said before this rumor isn't BS. There's some merit to it, and if the Pats get bounced early from the playoffs.....watch out!
            Last edited by Piddy283; 01-05-2018, 10:41 PM.
            NFL Draft (Realistic Hope):

Rd 1
            Garrett Bolles - OT
            David Njoku - TE
            Zach Cunningham - OLB

Comment

It's making the rounds.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...to-the-giants/

Comment

I think itís bs to point it wonít happen. If the perfect storm erupted I think it could actually... Bill was forced into trading Jimmy cause kraft is in bed with Brady and I do actually think bill has had enough..18 years at any job is long enough...

Comment

Gary Meyers....
                  nuff said
                  You really think this is all a coincidence GT?

Comment

BB is tainted....
                    cheater, spy gate and other bull****...

Not Giants material anymore.

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

What do the giants do with gettleman

what type of compensation is required

BB is no spring chicken how many seasons does he have left in him

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

You really think this is all a coincidence GT?
                        nah.....there is prob some facts to it. Gary Meyers is a tool bag any thing he says I wont believe at all. Oher taking heads have reported on it so there has to be something to it.

Dont want BB in the Giants org anyway. He's damaged goods beyond his coaching genius.

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Well, if this has any bit of truth i'm sure he's reached out to gettlemen. If there is even any inclination that this were feasible, which I highly doubt, but if it were, how great would that be?! The man knows how to coach/plan/and use his players to there strengths.
                          sigpic

Comment

nah.....there is prob some facts to it. Gary Meyers is a tool bag any thing he says I wont believe at all. Oher taking heads have reported on it so there has to be something to it.

Dont want BB in the Giants org anyway. He's damaged goods beyond his coaching genius.
                            I agree. I donít want him mostly because of his age.. 3-4 years maybe he has left.. Givjng up multiple draft picks to get him here most likely... No thanks....
                            Last edited by gotz; 01-05-2018, 10:48 PM.

Comment

I don't want him I would rather the guys that interviewed today Matt Patricia and Josh McDaniel's...

Comment

Working...
                              X