Gettelman and future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettelman and future

I like what I have heard from Gettelman to date, especially his focus on building a good Oline. I think Eli will be gone as I can't see this team turning it around in just a year or two, too many holes to fill. We don't even have a kicker at this point. My guess is the team will draft one of the QB's (I hope not Rosen due to his injury history and his seemingly bad attitude) and try to see if they can have him start ASAP with Geno Smith to fill in the gap, it won't be pretty. I can't imagine there are too many guys on this team that are safe with what they showed, the film will be damning. I'd love to see Barkley or Nelson on the Giants but I don't see that happening. For this playoffs, Go Jags.

This team needs a QB, offensive lineman (pick a position) running back (Darkwa is a free agent) line backers, depth on the defensive line, corner backs, free safety (Thompson was horrible this season) a kicker and punter. Other than that we’re good

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
      This team needs a QB, offensive lineman (pick a position) running back (Darkwa is a free agent) line backers, depth on the defensive line, corner backs, free safety (Thompson was horrible this season) a kicker and punter. Other than that we’re good
      Like I said, it will take a few years and it won't be pretty. I will give the RB's a little bit of a pass as they had to run behind one of the worst Olines I have ever seen.

Comment

The O-line is not bad like people make it seem. Giants have over 3,000 yards passing wich is close to 4,000 yards than 2,000. We need receivers wich is one of the real problem. Look at the Bil's and Jag's game and see how good and bad their O-lines are and you ahould make the same statement for them..
        I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
          The O-line is not bad like people make it seem. Giants have over 3,000 yards passing wich is close to 4,000 yards than 2,000. We need receivers wich is one of the real problem. Look at the Bil's and Jag's game and see how good and bad their O-lines are and you ahould make the same statement for them..
          You make numerous statements in this post. Not one of them is correct

Comment

Originally posted by primetime View Post
            I think Andrew Adams is a good FS. I dont know why the coaches like Thompson so much. Our secondary was so much better with Adams.

The snaps he played this year showed that hes better. Strange

Comment

I wanted Dawkins in the second round last year. I just knew he was going to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

You make numerous statements in this post. Not one of them is correct
                Look at the Bills and Jags. Look at their O-lines and scores. You would see their O will have troubles too.
                I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

You are in a very small minority who thinks this years Giants Oline was not bad. I would say it may be the worst Giants Oline I have seen and I have been watching for 50+ years.

Comment

yeah, other than every other expert including the GM himself stating it needs to start with the o-line

yannow, what the experts said
                    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. MTwain

Comment

Originally posted by TroyArcher View Post

You are in a very small minority who thinks this years Giants Oline was not bad. I would say it may be the worst Giants Oline I have seen and I have been watching for 50+ years.
                      it's bait

Comment

Look at the Bills and Jags. Look at their O-lines and scores. You would see their O will have troubles too.
                        Jags led the NFL in rushing this year. Giants finished 26th. I was surprised to find there were worse rushing teams than the Giants.

Comment

Look at your jags O-line today.

Comment

Jags led the NFL in rushing this year. Giants finished 26th. I was surprised to find there were worse rushing teams than the Giants.
                            The Denver game and the last game moved us up the charts.

Comment

Look at your jags O-line today.
                              You don't have the rushing numbers they did w/o a good line...even if they completely **** the bed today they were a few layers above the Giants line.
                              Not comparable at all.

Comment

Working...
                              X