Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

lol ... you really believe that?

Reporters want sound bites and click bait ... they couldn't care less about usefulness ....
    exactly. So in essence, his opinion is valuable since it is being sought after. They arent asking Eli this question. Lol
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

exactly. So in essence, his opinion is valuable since it is being sought after. They arent asking Eli this question. Lol
      This is the exact opposite of what I was trying to communicate in my post

Comment

Itís valuable to them as it generates clicks for their article.

it is in no way valuable or beneficial to the Giants or Giants fans.

Comment

The stupid thing that was said is that he wants a cancer like Eli Apple back. Get rid of that whiney quitter. He's bad for our teams environment.

Comment

If I was DG and hearing his players talk about not wanting to be in a strict environment. That would make me want to bring in a tough no bull**** head coach that will whip these guys into shape and teach them respect

As soon as Tom Coughlin left town it was like the teacher left the room and the kids ran rampant

Comment

Yeah, he needs to pipe down here. He is not helping himself or anyone with these comments

Comment

what a horrible take.
                Yes of course...Whta's better is advocating that players trash teammates in the media.

THAT is a much better "take".

The media now knows that Landon Collins can't shut up so they are stirring the pot to get eyeballs.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post

Itís valuable to them as it generates clicks for their article.

it is in no way valuable or beneficial to the Giants or Giants fans.
                  But it is valuable

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Yes of course...Whta's better is advocating that players trash teammates in the media.

THAT is a much better "take".

The media now knows that Landon Collins can't shut up so they are stirring the pot to get eyeballs.
                    Your take was horrible because it compared him to Lavar Ball out of all people.

Comment

Two people who love the sound of their own voices and think their views are indispensable.

Seems a good take to me.

Comment

What's wrong with that? Lavar Ball's opinion is important. I mean...the media seeks it out, right?

Comment

I really hope Apples not here next year. He's a huge distraction. His twitter rants, Collins responding, Odell responding...
                          Get this kid as far away from the Giants as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

What's wrong with that? Lavar Ball's opinion is important. I mean...the media seeks it out, right?
                            It isnt important, but it is valuable. Thats where the comparison ends.

Comment

Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I really hope Apples not here next year. He's a huge distraction. His twitter rants, Collins responding, Odell responding...
                              Get this kid as far away from the Giants as possible.
                              Right now....Landon Collins is a much bigger distraction that Apple.
                              First he trashes Apple. Then he trashes the O line. Then he decides who he doesn't want as HC.

All in the media.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Two people who love the sound of their own voices and think their views are indispensable.

Seems a good take to me.
                                Good grief, MH.

Comment

Working...
                                X