Shut Up Landon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Maybe not, but he's had a pretty good run lately though, no?
    not too bad IMO...he called Apple a cancer and then back peddled. Say it and own it. He implied he wasnt into Belichik type discipline. Not a big deal.
    So no....I dont think he has been that bad.
    But if you do thats cool I am just giving my opinion not saying you are wrong
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Seems like Landon has a tough time covering anything. His mouth or a WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

Sly and the family stone!
        Keep it out of the media.

It should stay a "Family Affair."
        It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
          Seems like Landon has a tough time covering anything. His mouth or a WR.
          Well your boy Eli has a hard time hitting open WRs and with his pocket presence. The whole team blows.
          If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Nicely done. I also want to thank you for lettin' me be myself again.

Comment

You will be alright, MH. Sooooo, how did it feel for football to be done for us before November?
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

• Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
                So professional football players don't grasp what it takes to succeed but random fans on this message board do? Got it.

Parcells coached more than just the Giants.
                Collins did not even insinuate that he would be a problem. You guys are making **** up in your heads now.

Fair enough. But by this token everything said to the media is stupid. You know as well as I do that when players/coaches/GMs on this team talk like Bill Belichick people here roast them. Now a guy answers a question and bam he is a moron somehow lol. The response to this is pretty over the top is all I'm saying.
                I don't see him as a moron I know it was not pointed at me . Just generalizing as everything some states to the media is stupid. You know that is not true at all Mike. If t he wanted to he could have used the media to his advantage instead of the opposite. He allowed them to use him.
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

• Loves to talk

- Eli Apple is a cancer
                  - I would draft a WR with the 1st pick
                  - Belichick is too strict

He's on a roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
                    Loves to talk

- Eli Apple is a cancer
                    - I would draft a WR with the 1st pick
                    - Belichick is too strict

He's on a roll.
                    “If my girl ever leaves me she’s leaving the solar system”

its too easy

Comment

• Originally posted by TEM View Post
                      I don't see him as a moron I know it was not pointed at me . Just generalizing as everything some states to the media is stupid. You know that is not true at all Mike. If t he wanted to he could have used the media to his advantage instead of the opposite. He allowed them to use him.
                      Oh yeah there are definitely better ways to handle the situation. Absolutely. Had the OP not said "shut up Landon. Everytime this guy opens his mouth he says something stupid" and instead said "man I wish he handled the media better" this would be a completely different thread. Basically I don't think this comment warrants the response from some on here.
                      LT (132.5) -> Strahan (141.5) -> Osi (65) -> Tuck (60.5) -> JPP (50) -> ???
                      "Next man up"

"I am a nasty football player, I get after people. That is something that I am very proud of. I am out there and I am physical every play, making sure that the guy across from me wants to quit." - Adam Bisnowaty

Comment

• Originally posted by Roswell View Post

Nicely done. I also want to thank you for lettin' me be myself again.
                        I'm there for you. Just think...if we make some of the right changes when camp starts, we'll be having hot fun in the summertime.
                        It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

I'm there for you. Just think...if we make some of the right changes when camp starts, we'll be having hot fun in the summertime.
                          That would make me feel like a fortunate son. And I ain’t no fortunate son. But the time has come today for me to realize that there’’s no more Mr Nice Guy.
                          Last edited by Roswell; 01-10-2018, 09:36 PM.

Comment

So professional football players don't grasp what it takes to succeed but random fans on this message board do? Got it.

Parcells coached more than just the Giants.
                            Collins did not even insinuate that he would be a problem. You guys are making **** up in your heads now.

Fair enough. But by this token everything said to the media is stupid. You know as well as I do that when players/coaches/GMs on this team talk like Bill Belichick people here roast them. Now a guy answers a question and bam he is a moron somehow lol. The response to this is pretty over the top is all I'm saying.
                            Do you think it was smart for him to tweet last week: “If my girl leaves me she’s leaving the solar system”?

Comment

Oh yeah there are definitely better ways to handle the situation. Absolutely. Had the OP not said "shut up Landon. Everytime this guy opens his mouth he says something stupid" and instead said "man I wish he handled the media better" this would be a completely different thread. Basically I don't think this comment warrants the response from some on here.
                              Collins is a good player but not that bright or skilled at what and when to say it.
                              Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

• Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

Yeah, that's not leadership at all.
                                Agreed, issues like this are best dealt with behind closed doors.

Comment

Working...
                                X