No announcement yet.

Opinion does Harris make it back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree he might go but he was a real warrior for us. Stepped in and got some TDs as a WR. Got the first return TDs since Hixon, played solid as a gunner. I would like to see him on th team.
    Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

I think he played well, made good plays, has good speed.
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

I like Harris, but he never was a difference maker on returns as I expected. Been Nice... Good Bye

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlueBoricua View Post
          I think he played well, made good plays, has good speed.
          His first year he was good, kid is tough Im give him that. But the last two years hes just a body with a jersey number.

Comment

Harris should NOT be on this Roster Next Season

Comment

Depends on his cap hit. If it pays to cut him, he will be cut.

Comment

Harris and vereen should both be shown the door. Two underperforming free agents of the jr era.
                [SIGPIC]

Comment

I don;t see him coming back. When we forst got him and he was healthy, he was a good player for us.

Here are guys that I see facing the Veteran scenario of being on the wrong side of the Age/Money equation:
                  - Harris
                  - Vereen
                  - DRC (I personally don't want him gone)
                  - Geno Smith
                  - John Jerry
                  - Jonathan Casillas (I personally don't want him gone either)

Some may be FAs, but either way, I don't see these guys back.

I also think we let Pugh and Richburg leave via FA.

I also think there is a 50/50 chance that Eli Apple gets cut.
                  I also think there is a chance Erik Flowers gets cut, but it's not 50/50. It's a lot less.

I would also show Rosas and Wing the door.

We need a legit Kicker, and since we will be punting a lot, a better Punter would be a good thing. We need to become automatic in the Kicking game. Bellichik and Parcells were HUGE believers in that.

Comment

God I hope not

Comment

Originally posted by Tito-Wooten View Post
                      He's gone for sure. He wasn't even that good in 2016 really. Averaged like 6 yards per punt return. No idea how he made the pro bowl that year except that we went 11-5 I guess.
                      He made it to the pro bowl that year as a gunner, and was one of the best in the league at the position. His return numbers definitely didn't get him there.

Comment

I don't Harris is nearly as bad as many are making him out to be here, but we are pretty deep at WR so I wouldn't be surprised if he is a cap casualty.

Comment

I sure hope not, this guy came to the team one of the best kick returners in the league and for us might've returned 1 punt more than 10 yards in 2 years and sucked on KO returns too. Buh bye!

Comment

Working...
                          X