God I miss Kareem Mckenzie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I miss Kareem Mckenzie

Did a great job for years,, kept mouth shut and kicked butt. What this team would do to have another RT like him.

That was pretty random.

Comment

One of our best FA signings ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        One of our best FA signings ever.
        I bumped into a random stranger the other day, walking my dog. We both had Giants sweatshirts on, so he engaged me about how things were so different now with the teams from the past. McKenzie was the first name he mentioned, and how that was such a great pickup.

Comment

I wish we could put him inside Flowers body right now

Comment

His 1000000 penalties in that TN DROVE me NUTS.
            ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Originally posted by SugarBear56 View Post
              Did a great job for years,, kept mouth shut and kicked butt. What this team would do to have another RT like him.
              We all probably miss every good Giant OL we've ever had. All 3 ( Mckenzie, Burress, Pierce) of those FA we picked up that year contributed mightily to a championship and many fond memories.

Comment

Add Chris Snee and Sean O'Hara to the list of missed OL men...

Comment

Maybe its jsut me, maybe its more than just me, I always took for granted some of the good o-lines the gaints have had in the past, after these past 5 years, I never will again.
                  sigpic

Comment

lol - we have to look back to 2005 when the Giants added linemen who could play.

Comment

Originally posted by ALLnygIN View Post
                      Maybe its jsut me, maybe its more than just me, I always took for granted some of the good o-lines the gaints have had in the past, after these past 5 years, I never will again.
                      It's not just you

Comment

Next to Snee he was easily the best member of our OL in their primes.

Comment

Yes that whole line didn't say much just went out and did what was needed to be done,.before Mc Kenzie was signed they were labeled the worst line in football,unlike the butterballs they have now these guys all took on there selves to change that they did everything together, when the big guy was signed he put them over the top from worst to very good.

Comment

The greatness of this line was they played as ONE unit. I'd love to get a group of good guys who love the game on our team, they really don't even need to be the most talented honestly. I really think if we can put together a unit that plays for each other that they can be great. Hopefully we can find a good group of men. Brett Jones is a great building block for this.

The thing about Patricia is I believe he recognizes these things, him being an undersized football player himself having to use heart and mind over anything. He won't put in guys who don't show maximum effort and play as a team. He'll find them for us in whoever we have.
                            Last edited by TrueBlue15; 01-11-2018, 10:23 AM. Reason: Adding Patricia note

Comment

Originally posted by NYSPORTS View Post
                              lol - we have to look back to 2005 when the Giants added linemen who could play.
                              Fluker was a good pickup. I wish MacAdoo played him all year...
                              "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Working...
                              X