Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jomo View Post

showed up and played competently.
    Like 2011 with 9 starts along with 4 in the playoffs to help us get a ring.

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post

Bradshaw, all heart.
      Barber, gutless, heartless quitter with a fumbling problem.

Barber shouldn't even be mentioned in the same post as Bleeding Blue Bradshaw.
      Gutless?? Quitter?? When did Tiki quit?? I'm sure you are not talking about the same quitter that put his team on his back in season finale and rushed for over 200 yards against the skins to put them in the playoffs right??

Comment

Serious.
        Nope.
        If you announce in mid season you are retiring because the coach who made you has taken your love of the game, you are a heartless, gutless quitter. Super Bowl won the very next season!
        Eh.....kind of extreme to say this no?? I thought him announcing his retirement mid season was a bad idea but not as far as you are claiming Tiki to be.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Gutless?? Quitter?? When did Tiki quit?? I'm sure you are not talking about the same quitter that put his team on his back in season finale and rushed for over 200 yards against the skins to put them in the playoffs right??
          IMO Tiki is the best RB this team has ever had but as a person he was a real d-bag. He quit on the team and he dumped his pregnant wife who was having twins at the time for an intern side chick so there’s that.

Comment

Originally posted by Giggling View Post
            His 1000000 penalties in that TN DROVE me NUTS.
            I don't remember him having a penalty problem. But my memory is not always so great anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post

IMO Tiki is the best RB this team has ever had but as a person he was a real d-bag. He quit on the team and he dumped his pregnant wife who was having twins at the time for an intern side chick so there’s that.
              Agreed he's an ******* but he never quit on the team while he played for us. I'm sticking to strictly football when it comes to Tiki. He chose to retire because he lost the love of the game but he played his heart out his last year with the Giants and carried them to the post season with all the injuries that team had.

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

He quit when he said that he had his love for the game taken from him by Coughlin. The coach who kept him from being bounced out of the league for being a fumbling machine? That was the coach who took your love of the game away? That love must not have run very deep. Sure he put up great numbers, that doesn't remove the fact that he quit mid season on the team.

I met the guy in Albany at camp. He talked with me for a few for a couple minutes, even tossed my football back and forth a few time. He was my favorite player not named Lawrence Taylor. Then he became a gutless, heartless quitter. I am so glad that the very next year, they won the Super Bowl. Even happier that he brother got one too!

That is the one in the same quitter I was talking about.

Comment

He retired at 30 years old so take from that what you want. He gave Eli a parting shot before he left say Eli wasn’t a leader.

Comment

He quit when he said that he had his love for the game taken from him by Coughlin. The coach who kept him from being bounced out of the league for being a fumbling machine? That was the coach who took your love of the game away? That love must not have run very deep. Sure he put up great numbers, that doesn't remove the fact that he quit mid season on the team.

I met the guy in Albany at camp. He talked with me for a few for a couple minutes, even tossed my football back and forth a few time. He was my favorite player not named Lawrence Taylor. Then he became a gutless, heartless quitter. I am so glad that the very next year, they won the Super Bowl. Even happier that he brother got one too!

That is the one in the same quitter I was talking about.
                    Bounced out of the league?? Um...that's a big reach on your part...anyways that's fine if you feel that way but he made a decision to leave the game and put his team on his back to get into the post season. So I'm assuming you felt that Barry Sanders was a quitter too right? What about Patrick Willis?

Comment

I don't remember him having a penalty problem. But my memory is not always so great anymore.
                      He didn't, it was one game WHERE he decided to go BERSERK.
                      ★★★Mark Herzlich Crew★★★

Comment

Originally posted by CruzSoldier View Post

I don't think he quit on this team. Dude was a beast for us for three straight seasons.

Comment

Tiki was good on field, bad off field. Not a great team guy....

Comment

Working...
                          X