Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

comeback king

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • comeback king

    Eli leads us back to playoff hunt or just have a good offensive year, he is going to be the comeback King. Yet he helps the Giants win Superbowl oh boy.

  • #2
    Please Please for the sake of Adonoi stop making Eli out to be the Savior. There's no more juice in the Orange

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
      Eli leads us back to playoff hunt or just have a good offensive year, he is going to be the comeback King. Yet he helps the Giants win Superbowl oh boy.
      Iím with ya Diamond!!!

      Comment


      • #4
        2011 called you. It wants its thinking back.

        Back then, Eli would be on most peoples top of the list down 4 with 2 min left. Now a days, he is catastrophic in that scenario.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
          2011 called you. It wants its thinking back.

          Back then, Eli would be on most peoples top of the list down 4 with 2 min left. Now a days, he is catastrophic in that scenario.
          Hope 011 comes back.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mj312 View Post

            Iím with ya Diamond!!!
            Bet.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
              Eli leads us back to playoff hunt or just have a good offensive year, he is going to be the comeback King. Yet he helps the Giants win Superbowl oh boy.
              Comeback king? More like turnover King. At the end of a game, it's more likely he throw an interception or he fumble the ball. And then our fan base would proceed to blame the WR for running the wrong route or the O-LINE for not giving Eli enough time. Because it has to be someone's fault other than Eli.

              Comment


              • #8
                Yeah, there hasnt been a new eli thread in the past few minutes. Glad someone realized it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  i agree...Eli will be king...but he'll be king of CBS studio next year looking great in a nice suit and talking football with Simms, Cowher and Brown

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    and people still think the Giants don't have cheerleaders

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I feel like this is a troll thread.

                      Diamondring is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, Eli haters on this entire board.

                      This thread is not good natured.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by river555 View Post
                        i agree...Eli will be king...but he'll be king of CBS studio next year looking great in a nice suit and talking football with Simms, Cowher and Brown
                        Lol can you actually see Eli talking for a living?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

                          Lol can you actually see Eli talking for a living?
                          Yeah he and his brother so acting skids

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BIG_Blue_87 View Post
                            I feel like this is a troll thread.

                            Diamondring is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, Eli haters on this entire board.

                            This thread is not good natured.
                            Can't be. This thread is a prediction.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

                              Comeback king? More like turnover King. At the end of a game, it's more likely he throw an interception or he fumble the ball. And then our fan base would proceed to blame the WR for running the wrong route or the O-LINE for not giving Eli enough time. Because it has to be someone's fault other than Eli.
                              Yea, it was someone else's fault when he carried the Giants through the playoffs and through Brady and the Pats in the Super Bowl to win MVP. Yea, you hear Eli blaming someone else!!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X