This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MODS please do your job with moderation

You got posters spewing racial profanity and the post remain up for days.....you got some people posting legitimate info and you move it to a non-relevant topic/forum...you ask for credible sources...wake up.....there really aren't any these days.....MOD is meant for MODeration not abuse of power.....appreciate the efforts but if you're gonna do a job do it right.

How many posts "spewing racial profanity" have you reported and to whom have you made the reports?

We have different Forums for different subject matter.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      How many posts "spewing racial profanity" have you reported and to whom have you made the reports?

We have different Forums for different subject matter.
      That's not my job......I'm not a moderator/administrator......hell if you want to slap that tag under my name I'd clean this board up in a heartbeat....."Make the NYG MB Great Again".......

Comment

Maybe the mods (who are unpaid volunteers) should start by deleting this dumb thread?

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
          Maybe the mods (who are unpaid volunteers) should start by deleting this dumb thread?
          In his defense...There was a racist rant by a poster. They really should monitor the threads better.
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

In his defense...There was a racist rant by a poster. They really should monitor the threads better.
            Didn't see that one ... the posters have some responsibility to report **** like that too ....

Comment

I would have reported it if I would have seen it. The OP should post a link, the quote, and the name of the poster so that he can be avoided. I have seen sketchy posts in regards to race on here before and just reported them. The posts were immediately deleted by one of the mods.
              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Didn't see that one ... the posters have some responsibility to report **** like that too ....
                I agree 100%. The mods arent on here 24/7.
                If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

didn't see that if I did I would have reported it,that sickening to me.

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post

didn't see that if I did I would have reported it,that sickening to me.
                    In case anyone is interested.

http://boards.giants.com/forum/new-y...n-raanan/page5

Comment

Did you report it?

Comment

Pretty cool that everyone jumped on his ***.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

Did you report it?
                          I guess no one did. I have to assume there is monitoring going on. There is so much stuff that goes on that is over the top.

Comment

Thanks more head going to take a look now,even tho it will probably tick me off.

Comment

I don't buy the unpaid volunteer thing. You either want to do this or you don't.

I used to admin a board. You need multiple people who are active users of the board.

Last edited by Roosevelt; 01-11-2018, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X