This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

In his defense...There was a racist rant by a poster. They really should monitor the threads better.
    i flagged a racist post this week. If that guy wasnít banned then thatís an issue for me

Long Live the King

Comment

What's a "buger" and what does it taste like?

Comment

I have seen a lot of stupid posts but that **** takes the cake, race has not one thing to do with anything,I will stop now before I get myself in trouble, just stupid racist bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

i flagged a racist post this week. If that guy wasnít banned then thatís an issue for me
          As well you should. Looks like it was the thread I posted.
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by big blue dog View Post
            I have seen a lot of stupid posts but that **** takes the cake, race has not one thing to do with anything,I will stop now before I get myself in trouble, just stupid racist bull****.
            That poster should be banned for that ignorant ****. Enough with these race and politics and just stick to damn football. Crazy world we live in.

Comment

So because he said "black guys" that's the racist outrage here? LOL, wow ... I clicked on that link expected to see someone went off on an N word tirade or something and that's all is there? Unbelievable ......

Comment

I honestly didn't know we could flag that **** but that's what pissed me off....I thought the flag button was to like it or whatever....would have done it in a heartbeat had I known.....now I know. I do appreciate the efforts of the mods but when I see that **** just hanging there for days and quality posts getting pushed to a non-relevant forum in 5 seconds and bashing for posting 'credible sources' it's kind of hard to validate the moderation.

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
                  So because he said "black guys" that's the racist outrage here? LOL, wow ... I clicked on that link expected to see someone went off on an N word tirade or something and that's all is there? Unbelievable ......
                  That's interesting. It seemed pretty objectionable to me. The suggestion was that white players a more articulate and somehow "white" veterans are intimidating?
                  It kind of made me uncomfortable but you are certainly free to disagree. I agree that my term "racist rant" was probably inaccurate though.
                  It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

People are too sensitive these days.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                      People are too sensitive these days.
                      Did you see that post or are you generalizing??

Comment

Muh racism

Comment

Kinda fun reading that thread and wondering, "Exactly how is some idiot gonna derail this"?

Comment

Wow, seems like an overreaction to me. I'm just not certain where he got the content/proof that this is true.

Edit: Why would anyone assume that this site is policed 24/7, every post, every minute?
                            Last edited by STAR; 01-11-2018, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJayC View Post
                              You got posters spewing racial profanity and the post remain up for days.....you got some people posting legitimate info and you move it to a non-relevant topic/forum...you ask for credible sources...wake up.....there really aren't any these days.....MOD is meant for MODeration not abuse of power.....appreciate the efforts but if you're gonna do a job do it right.
                              Blue Jay, thank you for pointing this out, and apologies that folks had to see something like this.
                              The Posts have been blocked from that thread via the unapproval process.
                              We can't be everywhere, and I was not aware of it until now.
                              I will speak with another Mod about a proper infraction for the Member that Posted this as well.

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                              I don't buy the unpaid volunteer thing. You either want to do this or you don't.

I used to admin a board. You need multiple people who are active users of the board.
                              Rosie, if you ever want to Moderate here, I would put in a word for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Bottom line, this is all of our boards, and while disagreement is OK, the comments that Poster made were not.
                              Again - thank you for pointing this out. The Thread has been dealt with, and the Poster will be dealt with.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by jay051 View Post

Did you see that post or are you generalizing??
                                Yeah I saw the post but I'm not ready to hang the dude like others were.

Comment

Working...
                                X