This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post

Yeah I saw the post but I'm not ready to hang the dude like others were.
    Fair enough.....
    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
      Maybe the mods (who are unpaid volunteers) should start by deleting this dumb thread?
      LMAOOOOOOOO
      1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

People are too sensitive these days.
        People wouldn't be too sensitive if everyone treated each other with compassion and as equals. I'm glad people are sensitive, that's how all these amazing social movements have gained momentum, for instance: acceptance for other people's choices, beliefs, race and such came to be. Generalizing based on skin color IS racism. People weren't sensitive enough before.
        sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post
          So because he said "black guys" that's the racist outrage here? LOL, wow ... I clicked on that link expected to see someone went off on an N word tirade or something and that's all is there? Unbelievable ......
          Dude....your trolling is not amusing to me, especially on this matter.

Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post

Blue Jay, thank you for pointing this out, and apologies that folks had to see something like this.
            The Posts have been blocked from that thread via the unapproval process.
            We can't be everywhere, and I was not aware of it until now.
            I will speak with another Mod about a proper infraction for the Member that Posted this as well.

Rosie, if you ever want to Moderate here, I would put in a word for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Bottom line, this is all of our boards, and while disagreement is OK, the comments that Poster made were not.
            Again - thank you for pointing this out. The Thread has been dealt with, and the Poster will be dealt with.

Tom
            Thank you Tommy. I would be willing to help out in that regard if you guys need a extra hand.

Comment

People are too sensitive these days.
              Says the guy who enjoys eating his own buggers. ;-)

(Just kidding!)

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Thank you Tommy. I would be willing to help out in that regard if you guys need a extra hand.
                I DARE you to ban me Rosie!!!!
                It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Gonna Lock this thread (if I can).

Thanks Again, and if anyone does see something like this, let us know. It's one thing for us all to sit around and call each other idiots, which many of us are. (me included) well most of us anyways, as long as it stays civil, but the post that was brought to our attention was just not right, and it did get handled.

Comment

Working...
                  X