Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see Chris Canty after the safety???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see Chris Canty after the safety???

"BALL GAME...BALL GAME...WE RUN NY, WE RUN NY!!!"

I was fired up, screaming with him, walking around my house yelling at Rex ryan on the flat screen hahaha

Re: Anyone see Chris Canty after the safety???

Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
      [/quote]

2-3 more than you.

Sigh* im sorry you didnt deserve that im just tired of poster ripping every single player cause they didnt make a play here or there, what matter is that he came up and fought for a much need two points at a time when we needed it. I
      People hate osi fine but osi brings sack/fumbles and rotation to a game we must win, im rooting for him minus the hate let reese and co. deal with his not playing wether it was due to injury or hold out after the season. We need all hands on deck sunday.

Does anyone know the status of herzlich manningham or ballard?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
      @Katdaddyjay 17h
      @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
      http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

[quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
        [/quote]

2-3 more than you.

Sigh* im sorry you didnt deserve that im just tired of poster ripping every single player cause they didnt make a play here or there, what matter is that he came up and fought for a much need two points at a time when we needed it. I
        People hate osi fine but osi brings sack/fumbles and rotation to a game we must win, im rooting for him minus the hate let reese and co. deal with his not playing wether it was due to injury or hold out after the season. We need all hands on deck sunday.

Does anyone know the status of herzlich manningham or ballard?[/quote]

Offer me the money he's getting. I'll make more plays guaranteed.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"][quote user="rainierjef"][quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
          [/quote]

2-3 more than you.

Does anyone know the status of herzlich manningham or ballard?[/quote]

Offer me the money he's getting. I'll make more plays guaranteed.
          [/quote]
          yeah, I bet you will! <------ that is supposed to be in red

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
            [/quote]

Cantu tries his best and is an outstanding player.... If he played at his defensive end position in the 3-4... Blame Reese for his mediocrity or Sheridan and FEWELL for not utilizing him better

Comment

[quote user="shotcalla39"][quote user="Firenugget"]Yeah, well the guy has only made like 2-3 plays all year...
              [/quote]

Cantu tries his best and is an outstanding player.... If he played at his defensive end position in the 3-4... Blame Reese for his mediocrity or Sheridan and FEWELL for not utilizing him better[/quote]
              I never thought he was all that great on Dallas. He's OK, but he hasn't not achieved much during his Giant's tenure.

Comment

its not a DT's job to score touch downs.
                Its not even his job to sack the quarterback.
                Unless you watch the coaches tape of every game its kind of hard to know exactly how good of a season he is having., I have seen him make a good amount of plays in the run game.. I think he is a pretty good player for the jints

Comment

[quote user="touchdown44"]its not a DT's job to score touch downs.
                  Its not even his job to sack the quarterback.
                  Unless you watch the coaches tape of every game its kind of hard to know exactly how good of a season he is having., I have seen him make a good amount of plays in the run game.. I think he is a pretty good player for the jints[/quote]
                  agreed, overpaid? yes, but I do appreciate canty's play.

Comment

We would all notice a significant drop in our DT play if he wasn't here.

Comment

[quote user="greenca190"]We would all notice a significant drop in our DT play if he wasn't here.[/quote]

This^

Comment

Can'ty did make a huge play, but certainly he has not lived up to his contract and that makes him more rippable than other players

having said that, this is a what have you done for me lately league, so if he plays well for the remainder of the season ... all can be easily forgiven!! ... plus we can't blame him totally, it was probably us paying to much ... he probably wasn't the player we thought he was

Comment

he's definately a good player.

He over paid though if you look at his production and he does take plays off.

I'd ask him to take a pay cut.

Was very pumped though after the safety when he was yelling that it was our town and that we run NY
                          My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of the Super Bowl 46: Dad, are the Giants gonna win?

Burier: Yes.

My 5 year old son right before the kickoff of Super Bowl 46: Do you promise?

Burier: Yes. I promise.

Comment

[quote user="BrianK"][quote user="greenca190"]We would all notice a significant drop in our DT play if he wasn't here.[/quote]

This^[/quote]

Agreed. I like Canty. Has not a top DT and is making too much money, but he's a solid player. I really hope Linval and Marvin Austin develop (after he gets healthy of course).

Comment

[quote user="G-Man67"]Can'ty did make a huge play, but certainly he has not lived up to his contract and that makes him more rippable than other players

having said that, this is a what have you done for me lately league, so if he plays well for the remainder of the season ... all can be easily forgiven!! ... plus we can't blame him totally, it was probably us paying to much ... he probably wasn't the player we thought he was[/quote]

He's a DT and plays solid week after week, what more do you want from the guy, it's not a very exciting postion where he gets to light it up and go get the qb, but when he gets his shots he is a factor.

Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Comment

Working...
                              X