31 Years Ago today......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 Years Ago today......

Possibly the most glorious day in my life as a Giants fans. After 2 decades of torment.................

https://www.facebook.com/newyorkgian...0301zg&fref=nf
    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

You lost your virginity?

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

cool
      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Possibly the most glorious day in my life as a Giants fans. After 2 decades of torment.................

MS Thanks for posting that. My DAD was alive then and we both were going crazy. I miss the ole man. He didn't make the '07 SB which was amazing too!
        Giant fans have a lot to be thankful for.
        sigpic

LT - Carson - Kelley - Van Pelt

Comment

Windy but not cold. Watched it with the windows open. Not normal.

My wife walks in after shopping during the 4th quarter, she just shakes her head.

i kept the windows open. Again, not normal.

But I waited a long time for that game and wanted to feel like I was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Roswell View Post

My wife walks in after shopping during the 4th quarter, she just shakes her head.

That's pretty awesome.
            my wife comes home and shakes here head at he all the time. Has nothing to do with the windows though.

Comment

That's pretty awesome.
              my wife comes home and shakes here head at he all the time. Has nothing to do with the windows though.
              Hey...sometimes you have to rethink your life decisions. She's no different =D
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

lol that's funny, your a great fan. I'm a little crazy myself. I love your last line "waited a long time for that game and wanted to feel like I was there". I love it.

Comment

Love this!

Too young to see that game live, although watched it later since my dad taped it.

had my moment when giants needed to win against eagles in 2002 to make playoffs, told everyone if they won I'd take all my clothes off (except boxers) and go run off our porch and dive into the 3 ft of snow we had on the ground.. interesting experience.

following week I did it again although i just wanted to remain buried for eternity... I still feel the sting today
                  sigpic #80

Comment

How did you feel after 2007?
                    sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by E-Z-E View Post

How did you feel after 2007?
                      The Plaxico catch was pretty awesome. Nothing compares to those days in the 80's because I was such a long suffering fan. I spent my entire childhood with my football team being a laughing stock.

Comment

The Plaxico catch was pretty awesome. Nothing compares to those days in the 80's because I was such a long suffering fan. I spent my entire childhood with my football team being a laughing stock.
                        That makes a lot of sense. I was lucky enough to only go through the mid 90s garbage offense so I can't complain.
                        sigpic #80

Comment

It truly was a glorious day.
                          1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Great story.

I wonder if it was the windiest day at Giants Stadium or if it was all the "confetti" from the the fans?

Comment

I would give anything, to go back to that time for an hour!
                              My avatar is old Giants stadium for a reason.

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X