Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Henry becomes third Giants’ assistant coach to find new team

https://www.bigblueview.com/2018/1/1...-find-new-team

Excerpt: "Adam Henry, wide receivers coach for the New York Giants the past two seasons, has become the third Giants’ assistant coach to find a new employer. Henry will join the Cleveland Browns.

Former offensive coordinator Mike Sullivan left to become quarterbacks coach of the Denver Broncos. Former Giants’ quarterbacks coach Frank Cignetti took the same job with the Green Bay Packers." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Good good. Thank you for the info you always come through.

Comment

Good to see these guys get jobs...as fans we get pissed and call for their heads but at the end of the day they need to eat and support their families...

Comment

Quinn is still available. lol
        The rest of the league knows what we apparently don't.
        In a scenario like ours, the best coaches will get snapped up first.
        No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I wonder who will be our new assistants
          Last edited by Gee718; 01-13-2018, 03:58 PM.
          Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
            Quinn is still available. lol
            The rest of the league knows what we apparently don't.
            In a scenario like ours, the best coaches will get snapped up first.
            I was going to say, why doesn't anyone want to hire Tom Quinn? Look at what he did for our special teams, just special!!!

Comment

It will be interesting where BM ends up. I know he interviewed for the same job as Sullivan. I thought he'd be a shoo in to go back to Green bay.

Comment

Good to see he found a job. I just hope our next WR coach can get the receivers better mentally prepared so the drop count goes below league average.
                Never go to battle with the intellectually unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                  Good to see he found a job. I just hope our next WR coach can get the receivers better mentally prepared so the drop count goes below league average.
                  I would certainly hope so. Bringing on Beckham's former coach obviously backfired.

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post
                    Agreed. I always felt he was hired to try to get more out of Randle.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeO Giant fan View Post

Agreed. I always felt he was hired to try to get more out of Randle.
                      Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I would certainly hope so. Bringing on Beckham's former coach obviously backfired.

Letting him walk was a no brainer.

Comment

DL coach went to the Packers as well,guys here are not all the fond of Spags but shidd if coaches keep getting snatched the odds of Spags returning will increase.If its Patricia he will need a good OC,idk whose left to get.If its an offensive guy who will he bring in to get the best out of the players here or should i say that will be lefted after Dave do his thing.

Comment

Lets get patricia and mcdaniels and have the first ever tandum head coaches. =p

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. G-Man View Post
                            Lets get patricia and mcdaniels and have the first ever tandum head coaches. =p
                            LOL post of the year candidate. HC by committee love the inventive thought process. I could see the media going berserk with the hint of one little disagreement between the 2.

Comment

Yet Quinn is still here. He clearly has something on the owners. Naked pics or something.......
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                              X