Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in the front office keeps yapping to the press?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who in the front office keeps yapping to the press?

Who is feeding Paul Schwartz info on the Giants preferences at HC.

Smells like Chris Mara to me and I donít like it.

Who else has the authority to leak crap like that?

Classless whoever it is. Just shut up and keep that crap in house.

YA? just kidding

Rosie it is across the entire franchise , FO players none of them can keep a lid on it.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Tisch.

IDK why he seems the type to me.

Comment

THe Mole

Comment

Pardon my ignorance, but...why does it matter if the owners "leak" information? And can you even call it a "leak" when the owner of a private business releases information about his own business?

Comment

And that's why we haven't been able to conceal our 1st round desires either lately. Someone in there is like a little school girl with a secret they just have to share with someone. I had thought that it was at the GM/scouts level who couldn't conceal their preferences, but clearly that's not the problem. The degradation of a proud franchise. SMH.
            sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
              And that's why we haven't been able to conceal our 1st round desires either lately. Someone in there is like a little school girl with a secret they just have to share with someone. I had thought that it was at the GM/scouts level who couldn't conceal their preferences, but clearly that's not the problem. The degradation of a proud franchise. SMH.
              Agreed. Thatís why I think itís Chris.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Agreed. Thatís why I think itís Chris.
                When we panicked into Apple(man has that worked out great) it was because it was clearly known we wanted Floyd or Conklin. It's basically horse ****. Now if our choice is as clear as it seems we are giving another team ample chance to make a guy like Patricia(which seems to be the choice) an offer he can't refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

When we panicked into Apple(man has that worked out great) it was because it was clearly known we wanted Floyd or Conklin. It's basically horse ****. Now if our choice is as clear as it seems we are giving another team ample chance to make a guy like Patricia(which seems to be the choice) an offer he can't refuse.
                  ...or, maybe Patricia's not actually our choice and we just want to drive up the price that one of our competitors has to pay to get him.

Comment

Yeah, you would think that we learned our lesson from getting burned in the draft. Unless people actually thought that we wanted Apple over Conklin and Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

...or, maybe Patricia's not actually our choice and we just want to drive up the price that one of our competitors has to pay to get him.
                      So we want to drive up the price that the Lions have to pay for Patricia? Right, or maybe it was Professor Plum in the Library with the Candlestick.

Comment

I think that the press makes up half of this stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
                          Pardon my ignorance, but...why does it matter if the owners "leak" information? And can you even call it a "leak" when the owner of a private business releases information about his own business?
                          +1
                          Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                            Who is feeding Paul Schwartz info on the Giants preferences at HC.

Smells like Chris Mara to me and I donít like it.

Who else has the authority to leak crap like that?

Classless whoever it is. Just shut up and keep that crap in house.
                            The giants have had a mole, rat, or snitch (whatever you want to call it) in their front office for years. It is what it is.
                            If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                              I think that the press makes up half of this stuff
                              I do think that happens a lot. They throw a lot of **** on the wall and hopes that it sticks. Gary Myers is a prime example of that.
                              If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Working...
                              X