Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in the front office keeps yapping to the press?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post

When we panicked into Apple(man has that worked out great) it was because it was clearly known we wanted Floyd or Conklin. It's basically horse ****. Now if our choice is as clear as it seems we are giving another team ample chance to make a guy like Patricia(which seems to be the choice) an offer he can't refuse.
    The giants have been panicking with some of their draft choices since Darelle Revis was stolen from us by the Jets. They settled for Aaron Ross. They wanted La'el Collins, passed on him, and then settled for that bust Ereck Flowers. Well Reese is outta here, so I hope that the giants are done settling for picks and leaking out their draft intentions.
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      Who is feeding Paul Schwartz info on the Giants preferences at HC.

Smells like Chris Mara to me and I donít like it.

Who else has the authority to leak crap like that?

Classless whoever it is. Just shut up and keep that crap in house.
      Like Gary Myers, I think Schwartz pulls his info and his ďsourcesĒ out of his ***!
      Did I mention that I think that Gary Myers is a schmuck?

"I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

So we want to drive up the price that the Lions have to pay for Patricia? Right, or maybe it was Professor Plum in the Library with the Candlestick.
        Yeah, I guess it's a lot more likely that Chris Mara - a college graduate and current VP of Player Evaluation for the New York Giants - is SO stupid that he continues to, for absolutely no reason, release information that is detrimental to the very business he relies upon to support himself and his family.
        Last edited by Bronxpinstripes; 01-13-2018, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Yeah, I guess it's a lot more likely that Chris Mara - a college graduate and current VP of Player Evaluation for the New York Giants - is SO stupid that he continues to, for absolutely no reason, release information that is detrimental to the very business he relies upon to support himself and his family.
          Its entirely possible. I learned a long time ago, education and financial status has little connection to a persons need to be RELEVANT.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Oh I get it, every businessman is saavy and never says anything to the detriment of his business. That's good to know. A college graduate? Uh, that's great too. I'm a college graduate and I'm pretty ****ing stupid sometimes in my own life.
            sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

The giants have been panicking with some of their draft choices since Darelle Revis was stolen from us by the Jets. They settled for Aaron Ross. They wanted La'el Collins, passed on him, and then settled for that bust Ereck Flowers. Well Reese is outta here, so I hope that the giants are done settling for picks and leaking out their draft intentions.
              Agreed, panic picks. Even when we took Flowers there were clear reports that the Giants liked him much higher and earlier in the draft than many other teams who had him graded late first/early second. In all fairness, even those teams were wrong. I'm pretty sure Flowers is just a complete bust. He's not the first, but hopefully they'll be less frequent now for us. The panic part blows my mind a bit. You'd think in such high profile situation that is vital to the organization that you'd be sitting at that high number with plans A-F. Not just have A,B and just grab a name from a hat when those are gone. It's different this season, with the 2nd pick it's OK to only have a plan A,B. I personally hope one of those plans is trading down if they're not in love with Rosen or Darnold.

Comment

Oh I get it, every businessman is saavy and never says anything to the detriment of his business. That's good to know. A college graduate? Uh, that's great too. I'm a college graduate and I'm pretty ****ing stupid sometimes in my own life.
                As long as heís a college graduate then Iím fine with it.

My bad because it was my understanding that Chris only received his GED.

Comment

Well, they are better than "regular" people.

Comment

Bill Gates doesn't have a College degree.
                    Long Live the King

Comment

I don't think anyone has the authority to do anything like that without JM signing off.
                      I doubt JM would do that.
                      No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post

The giants have had a mole, rat, or snitch (whatever you want to call it) in their front office for years. It is what it is.
                        I wonder what the going price is for inside information to a sports reporter or news agency

Comment

A guy who claims to have a relative close to the Giants said on Sirius yesterday that the Giants are eyeing Bill Bellichek. May be part of the reason why the Giants are yet to make a hire. Keep an eye for Bill B if the Pats lose tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post

Bill Gates doesn't have a College degree.
                            Thatís nice, but what does Bill Gates have to do with anything?

Comment

Thatís nice, but what does Bill Gates have to do with anything?
                              Bill Gates is the front office leak, duh even I figured that one out.

Comment

Who is feeding Paul Schwartz info on the Giants preferences at HC.

Classless whoever it is. Just shut up and keep that crap in house.
                                Why does it matter, really?
                                ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                                X