Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in the front office keeps yapping to the press?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

I wonder what the going price is for inside information to a sports reporter or news agency
    Probably less than the amount Chris Mara drops out of his pockets on a daily basis.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Why does it matter, really?
      Out of respect to the applicants and the process.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
        I think that the press makes up half of this stuff
        It's called fake news! Its everywhere nowadays

Comment

Why does it matter, really?
          No one likes a rat. Well, most people don't like a rat. Well, some people don't like a rat.
          If an organization's thinking is getting out, it needs to be for a purpose.....even if it is disinformation to keep our competitors off balance.

If it is just loose lips random leaks which could help our opponents, then we need to tar and feather the offender.
          No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post

Out of respect to the applicants and the process.

Yes, but in the end, we will know when they make an announcement. I get being anxious for that moment but absent a public declaration by the team, we're just going to have to wait. Could be there is a coach on a playoff team they'd like to talk to.
            Last edited by RoanokeFan; 01-13-2018, 08:30 PM.
            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Who is feeding Paul Schwartz info on the Giants preferences at HC.

Smells like Chris Mara to me and I don’t like it.

Who else has the authority to leak crap like that?

Classless whoever it is. Just shut up and keep that crap in house.
              Since when did you need authority to leak stuff?
              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Yes, but in the end, we will know when hey make an announcement. I get being anxious for that moment but absent a public declaration by the team, we're just going to have to wait. Could be there is a coach on a playoff team they'd like to talk to.
                We should reasonably assume that our lead candidate is on a playoff team otherwise we would have put this to bed by now.

I don't think that is fair to the teams they coach for. I shouldn't give a damn about other teams but it is in my nature to reflect on what is fair.

I wish they would muzzle or fire the leaker......unless there is some purpose that helps us. (including disinformation to keep others off balance)
                If it is just for some rogue leaker strutting their stuff, I have no need for them. If they can't zip it now, they could leak more important info at a more critical moment.
                No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

I think it would be a great benefit to some of you guys if you just refrained from reading every little thing that the media puts out there about the Giants. Take a break, get away from it for a little bit. Concerning yourselves with someone in the organization being a "rat" is completely absurd on every level, and I say that with zero sarcasm intended.
                  The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Yes, but in the end, we will know when they make an announcement. I get being anxious for that moment but absent a public declaration by the team, we're just going to have to wait. Could be there is a coach on a playoff team they'd like to talk to.
                    As of now Patricia is going to the Lions over the Giants.

Ever notice the Giants often do not get the guy they want most?

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluejeep8888 View Post

Since when did you need authority to leak stuff?
                      Since if you did without authorization you’d be out of a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                        I think it would be a great benefit to some of you guys if you just refrained from reading every little thing that the media puts out there about the Giants. Take a break, get away from it for a little bit. Concerning yourselves with someone in the organization being a "rat" is completely absurd on every level, and I say that with zero sarcasm intended.
                        Have you been outside lately? It’s very cold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post
                          Pardon my ignorance, but...why does it matter if the owners "leak" information? And can you even call it a "leak" when the owner of a private business releases information about his own business?
                          OMG sounds like CNN and fox news. Without leaks we would not have anything to talk about now would we.
                          Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

As of now Patricia is going to the Lions over the Giants.

Ever notice the Giants often do not get the guy they want most?

That's a lot of assuming right there
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

I heard the Giants are going to wait until Jill Parcels becomes available, she is a soccer mom that coached the 2nd grade girls team to Westchester quarterfinals in a thrilling win Tarry Town over Pleasantville 0-0
                              Just remember Kevin Love makes more money then OBJ, and OBJ also dunks better.

Comment

That's a lot of assuming right there
                                I’m just giving the leakers their due.

Comment

Working...
                                X