When Eli retires...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Eli retires...

...what topic will most likely fill the void created on these boards?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Fire Gettleman

Comment

Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
      Fire Gettleman
      the imgrate!!

Comment

Is the new QB better than Eli, therby never really ending the endless Eli drivel. Seriously though, just never ending discussion about that position regardless of who fills it. If they had these boards back in Simms day, I could only imagine it would have been just as bad here. QB's are simply the most polarizing individuals on an NFL roster.
        sigpic Verbally I'm untouchable like Eliot Ness.

Comment

How he doesnt derserve any credit wherever he is currently playing. Or how he doesnt deserve HOF consideration.

Comment

Don't worry Jomo there will be a new Qb to trash on a hourly bases.
            The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

New QB will be compared to Eli and the war will continue. Is he better than Eli? Worse? Has he won anything yet? These are just some of the topics that will be explored

Comment

Trade Odell ×1000.

Comment

Originally posted by TE88 View Post
                  New QB will be compared to Eli and the war will continue. Is he better than Eli? Worse? Has he won anything yet? These are just some of the topics that will be explored
                  If he is bad all the Eli trolls will yet again make a new screen name so they can say I told you so. The Eli homers will say I told you so. Every pass, drop back hand off, sack will be subject to ridicule.
                  The Dallas Cowboys have now gone exactly One Third of their pathetic existence without a Super bowl appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post

Eli appreciation threads as if he never made a mistake and the new QB is no Eli.

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY2323 View Post
                      Is the new QB better than Eli, therby never really ending the endless Eli drivel. Seriously though, just never ending discussion about that position regardless of who fills it. If they had these boards back in Simms day, I could only imagine it would have been just as bad here. QB's are simply the most polarizing individuals on an NFL roster.
                      Oh yea. At least for the first 2-3 seasons after every game there is going to be a “Would Eli have played better than [insert future QBs name] against the [instert team name]?”

or “Eli wouldn’t/would have made that pass” or “If we would definitely have won/loss that game.”

Eli threads will outlive us all.

Comment

All i know is that if they draft Rosen i will be a Rosen hater akin to Morehead, diamondrig, cruzsoldier, nysports etc etc.

**** Rosen. If they draft him we will never win a chip with him.

>:c

Comment

we'll start winning again and people will ask what took so long for Eli to go away...

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

the imgrate!!
                            He sure is!

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                              who ever takes his place will be the new topic,hopefully for the better.

Comment

Working...
                              X