Giants should make Engram a WR and

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants should make Engram a WR and

find themselves an Ertz! Imagine what that would look like??

Start to fix the oline, draft Barkley and off to the races!

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Elidagoat713 View Post
        Huh?
        Engraham is more of a big WR then a TE. We are missing a big bodied WR on the other side of Odel. Forget Marshall, he is done. Make Engram the Marshall in our offense (he becomes our Alshon Jeffrey) , find an Ertz-like TE who can catch and block and our O is way more potent.

Of course the hard part is fixing the oline. It will take 2 years.

If we draft Barkley and our O line gets fixed over two years, we have a young set of O super stars and we start winning. When Eli retires, Webb steps in and we look good for a long time to come.

Comment

I think it is easier and a better idea for the new coaching staff to work with Engram on his blocking. I don't think it was that bad; plenty of room for improvement and I think it will. Plus, having a new offense philosophy will help immensely.

Comment

it will take two years to fix the O-line?
            I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
              it will take two years to fix the O-line?
              They will be better next year but total fix will take 2 years. Iím not convinced we have a single long-term starter on thus team right now. Ironically the only one might be a center no one knew about.

Comment

Originally posted by PennState1 View Post

They will be better next year but total fix will take 2 years. Iím not convinced we have a single long-term starter on thus team right now. Ironically the only one might be a center no one knew about.
                I thought we just need a LT?
                I made countless predictions based on analyzing the roster and have a high success rate in making the right predictions for years. I gave Eli tips on how to improve his play in 07. I sent him advice on how to improve his performance in a letter I sent to him before the Giants play the Pats in the last regular season of the 07 Season. He did what I wanted him to do leading the Giants to Superbowl victory.

Comment

I thought we just need a LT?
                  Not even close bud. We need a complete rebuild of the Oline. Didnít you listen to our new GM?

Comment

Not even close bud. We need a complete rebuild of the Oline. Didnít you listen to our new GM?
                    Nope. Went by threads and posts here.

Comment

Nope. Went by threads and posts here.
                      At best, we have two guys that will be on our Oline in two years

Comment

At best, we have two guys that will be on our Oline in two years
                        Cant wait til the draft gets here.

Comment

Cant wait til the draft gets here.
                          Me too! I enjoyed the Falcons Eagles game and am always interested in NFL playoffs until I watched the Patriots/Titans game. Itís was totally fixed. Officiating determined to not allow the Titans a chance in this game. Disgusting.

Comment

Engram/Rhett combo is really nice, Engram will only get better but he is a nice weapon on TE, and he will get tougher once he goes through work out drills. When they use 2 TEs, all eyes are on engram which is why Rhett been clutch on the catch and hasnt dropped any balls. His speed is ridiculious for a LBer, once the ball is snapped Engram is already way ahead of people covering him and trying to keep up and his height gives him leverage vs Safeties. They just need a #2 WR and better play calling that is built around our weapons. As for WR, I think they will wait till next year and draft one in first 3 rounds and just roll with BMarsh/Lewis as number 2 for another year since its way to much holes to focus on a WR atm

Comment

Giants could line him up outside as a wide out. No need to change his position. He could be lined up at different places on offense.

Comment

Working...
                              X