JPP/UMENYOR***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPP/UMENYOR***

What happens to JPP if Osi plays Sunday??

I hope Coughlin realizes that JPP is the one that needs to play DE.I don't know how else to use Osi,but the Giants will have to figure that out.

Re: JPP/UMENYOR***

They go back to the original idea of rotating and staying fresh. It's a good thing.

Comment

They better just establish a rotation so that JPP can be a critical component in the fourth quarter, that being said they better not detract from his game just to get Osi some snaps

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]They go back to the original idea of rotating and staying fresh. It's a good thing.
        [/quote]

I hope you are right.

Comment

Osi and Tuck can split.BACKFLIPS ALL NIGHT

Comment

It's a great problem to have. I want JPP on running downs for sure. Bring Osi in on 3rd and long situations.

Comment

[quote user="Defcon4"]It's a great problem to have. I want JPP on running downs for sure. Bring Osi in on 3rd and long situations.[/quote]It is not a problem at all. JPP plays most downs, Osi gives him a rest every once in a great while.
              No one remembers who came in second.

Comment

*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.

Comment

[quote user="Firenugget"]*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.
                  [/quote]
                  I love JPP. Talented and no ego.

Comment

[quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="Firenugget"]*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.
                    [/quote]
                    I love JPP. Talented and no ego.[/quote]

Again, thank god for JPP's high school health teacher (aka, football coach), for brow beating him onto the gridiron.

Comment

[quote user="gianta"]What happens to JPP if Osi plays Sunday??

I hope Coughlin realizes that JPP is the one that needs to play DE.I don't know how else to use Osi,but the Giants will have to figure that out.
                      [/quote]

What happens ?!?! The krackens finally will be together and ready to let them loose!
                      " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

How quickly many of us forget how much damage Osi can do. If he's healthy, the sky is the limit for the DLine.

Comment

[quote user="daynemustgo"]How quickly many of us forget how much damage Osi can do. If he's healthy, the sky is the limit for the DLine.[/quote]
                          No doubt about it ! He seems like always quietly has very good games against the cowpies ! No better time IMO to have Osi back !
                          " Success is never final, but failure can be " B.P.

Comment

There is no way in hell that Osi reclaims the starting spot. That ship has sailed.

Osi sees time in relief and maybe in NASCAR where all our rushing DEs are on the field at once.
                            8-Time NFL Champions - 1927 1934 1938 1956 1986 1990 2007 2011

"You win close games because you're prepared to do it. It doesn't just come down to luck." -- Bill Parcells

Comment

[quote user="gmen46"][quote user="fourth&forever"][quote user="Firenugget"]*per JPP on Osi being back... "It's good, now I can get a chance to rest" "It's good, that rest will help me alot, 80 snaps a game is alot". "Doesn't matter if I start or not, I'm still gonna play hard no matter what".

So there you have it.
                              [/quote]
                              I love JPP. Talented and no ego.[/quote]

Again, thank god for JPP's high school health teacher (aka, football coach), for brow beating him onto the gridiron.[/quote]
                              What an incredible beginning for him.
                              I feel extremely fortunate to have watched Taylor, Carson, Banks etc.
                              Perhaps JPP will spark a return to defensive excellence. I dearly miss it.

Comment

Working...
                              X