If spags returns and we dont draft a QB I am done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If spags returns and we dont draft a QB I am done

If both things happen. I will not watch Giants games next few seasons, until real changes occur. I am not going to root for another team. but i will not watch anymore games ,nor will i even chat or spend my time thinking about this team.

i will live with old gettleman and return of spags if we at least draft a QB for the future.

but all 3 things would scream same old same old ,, and welfare changes.

ps(not about Eli ,i was and am onboard for him starting 2018 as that makes the most sense)

Whats the matter Bunky?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      Whats the matter Bunky?
      i think iv had just about enough of the pretend "wholesale changes" , i think what upset me most is how the Giants org is looked at now.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
        If both things happen. I will not watch Giants games next few seasons, until real changes occur. I am not going to root for another team. but i will not watch anymore games ,nor will i even chat or spend my time thinking about this team.

i will live with old gettleman and return of spags if we at least draft a QB for the future.

but all 3 things would scream same old same old ,, and welfare changes.

ps(not about Eli ,i was and am onboard for him starting 2018 as that makes the most sense)
        If you can do this I give you a lot of credit. I've tried this before but I always end up watching the games. What works for me is if the season is shot early I still watch but with a less emotionally involved attitude because I pretty much know what to expect...

Comment

why are you getting upset about stuff fhat hasnt even happened?

From what I hear Eli doesnt like Spagnulo so you dont have to worry. But he did like Gettelmen so Mara hired him ..

Its true though. This season by game 10 I didnt even care if I saw the games or not. What a shame.
          Last edited by GameTime; 01-19-2018, 03:07 PM.
          "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

They are going to build a wall in front of Eli. Its going to be the best wall. The biggest wall. It will give Eli the best protection any QB has ever had. And we will make other teams pay for it.... on the field.

And Spags will be back to 2016 Spags once he finds out who the HC is.
            http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

lighten up man. you have many decades of fun and torture in front of you!

what is that eastern saying? Life is

10000 miseries and 10000 joys

Comment

Harooni I feel the same way. The games were abs unwatchable this year. I can't do another season of this. The most boring football on earth.

Btw are you a Stern fan? Or just an Artie Lange fan?

And a Babaoooey to ya'll

Comment

I'm sure Gettelmen will keep this in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                    They are going to build a wall in front of Eli. Its going to be the best wall. The biggest wall. It will give Eli the best protection any QB has ever had. And we will make other teams pay for it.... on the field.

And Spags will be back to 2016 Spags once he finds out who the HC is.
                    well the Giants pay for it and then maybe they will pay us back.....maybe.
                    "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                      why are you getting upset about stuff fhat hasnt even happened?

From what I hear Eli doesnt like Spagnulo so you dont have to worry. But he did like Gettelmen so Mara hired him ..

Of course this is a good point but the OP's scenario IS the nightmare scenario for me. And I dread that it will happen.

God I hope I'm wrong......especially about Spagnuolo.
                      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Pretty sure only one of these is even possible, Spags returning as DC. If we stay at #2 a QB will be drafted, I'd bet my life savings on that.

Comment

There is a significant chance that what you fear will come to fruition.

Comment

Continuity has its merits.

I would rather we hired Gus Bradley away from the Chargers. He used to be the DC for the Seahawks......

Mike Pettine

James bettcher - not sure what his status is after bruce arians retired...But Arizona had a good defense.
                            Long Live the King

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                              Continuity has its merits.

I would rather we hired Gus Bradley away from the Chargers. He used to be the DC for the Seahawks......

Mike Pettine

James bettcher - not sure what his status is after bruce arians retired...But Arizona had a good defense.
                              There is no merit in "continuity" when you're 3-13. Or when you are 33-47 in the last 5 years.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                              X