If spags returns and we dont draft a QB I am done

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, no one seems to care about H not watching any games. I care though
    If you respect others, they will respect you.

Comment

Originally posted by Delicreep View Post

Is that a QB in the first round, or any QB?
      I mean...they take a QB in the 7th round and you keep posting? That seems like a pretty lame commitment.
      yes first round or maybe 2nd if somehow they trade out and still get like a josh allen. but no lame 3rd rd or beyond that sits and never plays a snap.

Comment

The only thing worse than arrogant players is an arrogant fan.

What in the world with the Giants and fans do if you don't care anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by SG88 View Post
          lol, no one seems to care about H not watching any games. I care though

RIP

Comment

Originally posted by river555 View Post

dont worry, gettleman did say he was going to watch the film right? if he watches film for not only 2017 but also 2016 we are definitely drafting a QB in the first...lets hope gettleman keeps his promise
            he is going to pop in a vhs of 2007 playoff run and both eagles games this season,

Comment

Originally posted by Giantterp View Post
              The only thing worse than arrogant players is an arrogant fan.

What in the world with the Giants and fans do if you don't care anymore?
              nope , no delusion that anyone cares outside a handful maybe.

Comment

I won't leave or quit watching Giant's games because I play gm on here and give my views on the game and what Giant's needs are.

Rooni, I remember when you quit watch iGiant's games because the fans didn't cheer for Tiki.

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                  I won't leave or quit watching Giant's games because I play gm on here and give my views on the game and what Giant's needs are.

Rooni, I remember when you quit watch iGiant's games because the fans didn't cheer for Tiki.
                  haha yeah i did take a 6 month hiatus. then fans here came on my social media asking me to come back. i was upset with fans, this time its different im upset with the Org itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

i think iv had just about enough of the pretend "wholesale changes" , i think what upset me most is how the Giants org is looked at now.
                    Harooni your on point with everything,I have felt this way a few times my self but in the end this is all out of our control,your a good fan and fun on the boards
                    try to enjoy the rebuild think they will take a QB but maybe not where we all think.

Comment

haha yeah i did take a 6 month hiatus. then fans here came on my social media asking me to come back. i was upset with fans, this time its different im upset with the Org itself.
                      You want qb and I want Giants to work on defense. Seen many players be in position to make the play and failed.
                      Giants GM has to work on defense because it was a big problem.

I been away from the measageboards for years so I know you can do it and should because I know the Giant's continuous bad play is too much to bare?

Comment

"fans here came on my social media asking me to come back." Really? What are you going to talk about here when Eli is no longer a Giant?

Comment

My gut feeling is theyíre gonna draft Barkley or trade back for picks. I donít think DG is high on any QB coming out of this years draft and he is gonna roll with Eli/ Webb and throw everything including the kitchen sink at the oline. Again, just my feelings.
                          Last edited by Giant stuck in Texas; 01-20-2018, 12:07 AM.

Comment

Who is with me? #imdone movement.
                            It would seem that the logical time to make this stand would have been three or four years ago. So, while I respect your stance, Iím out.

ps - can I have your stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

"fans here came on my social media asking me to come back." Really? What are you going to talk about here when Eli is no longer a Giant?
                              unlike you i was here before eli and managed just fine. and notice how i stated this thread wasnt about him but you are here chirping his name.

Comment

he is going to pop in a vhs of 2007 playoff run and both eagles games this season,
                                Donít allow your intelligence to be insulted. Everyone here knows more about building a solid football team than actual professionals.

Look at all the great QB centric teams in the finals.

Comment

Working...
                                X