Giants looking to sign G , Norwell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants looking to sign G , Norwell

He is very good. liking the ideas coming.

https://247sports.com/nfl/new-york-g...eman-114205855

We need linemen. The more the better. Let them duel it out.
    Last edited by TEM; 01-25-2018, 09:09 PM.
    "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

Nice.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

As long as he replaces Jerry not Fluker

Comment

Hes my top priority for the free agency period. Too bad there are no FRANCHISE lts, there are good ones but no great ones in the draft. Interior lineman however are overflowing with high level talent, Nelson, Hernandez, Wynn, Price, Ragnow, and that center from Iowa could start day 1.

Now we just have to figure out what to do at OT...
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by StewieZ View Post
            Cant believe im saying this.... but. I. Agree. With....you....

LMAO
            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

probably wont resign pugh at the price he will command ,so adding a G. maybe they can sign the poll the egal fan ran into lol

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

probably wont resign pugh at the price he will command ,so adding a G. maybe they can sign the poll the egal fan ran into lol
                AS far as I'm concerned both Pugh and Richberg can go...

Comment

We sign Norwell and Fluker then we wont have to get an og in the draft..... even there are ALOT of good ones. Im torn on what i want us to do. Fluker and Norwell are both damned good, but Nelson Hernandez and Wynn look sooooooo good

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                    We sign Norwell and Fluker then we wont have to get an og in the draft..... even there are ALOT of good ones. Im torn on what i want us to do. Fluker and Norwell are both damned good, but Nelson Hernandez and Wynn look sooooooo good
                    wouldnt hurt could draft one too.if 1 falls to you in later rounds why not.

Comment

Fluker’s a keeper, hope he won’t demand too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingb50 View Post
                        Fluker’s a keeper, hope he won’t demand too much.
                        I am not so optimistic . What do you deem "won't demand much"
                        "Three things can happen when you throw the ball, and two of them are bad." Darrell Royal

Comment

In the article it says instead of resigning Richburg... Does he play C?
                          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I am not so optimistic . What do you deem "won't demand much"
                            i agree linemen are making bank, norwell signed rosenhaus you know what that means. all this talk of we get so and so cheap is a dream. no cheap. maybe we can pick up Paztor for a more friendlier deal still not cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

i agree linemen are making bank, norwell signed rosenhaus you know what that means. all this talk of we get so and so cheap is a dream. no cheap. maybe we can pick up Paztor for a more friendlier deal still not cheap.
                              i don't see DJ signing for under 6 a year minimum.

Comment

Working...
                              X