X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COACH SHURMUR'S FIRST PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY @ 11 AM

You can catch it on GIANTS.COM

http://www.giants.com/
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Will It be on The NFL Network? If so I am not sure weather to Watch on NFL Network or Giants.com what should I do guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
      Will It be on The NFL Network? If so I am not sure weather to Watch on NFL Network or Giants.com what should I do guys?
      I don't think so but yes to Facebook and I think Instagram
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

I don't think so but yes to Facebook and I think Instagram
        I would go with giants.com

Comment

Hopefully giants.com will work. When Reese had his midseason press conference the live video stream didn't work at all. Hopefully the housecleaning included the IT staff at the website.

Comment

Still has on a purple tie. Get him all the way the f*** out of here

Comment

Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
              Still has on a purple tie. Get him all the way the f*** out of here
              at least his suit fits him, but yeah the purple tie is an odd choice.

Comment

It really is irking me how much he says "anyways" in the first 4 minutes of his press conference lol.

Comment

It really is irking me how much he says "anyways" in the first 4 minutes of his press conference lol.
                  he's not exactly a linguist but not a lot of coaches are...

Comment

I like what I am hearing. And his suit fits!

Comment

This might just be me being over the top .... but I'm not digging his demeanor. Just a little too laid back

But I am not against anything he is saying

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post
                        I like what I am hearing. And his suit fits!
                        yea at least the suit fits and he said all the right things!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                          This might just be me being over the top .... but I'm not digging his demeanor. Just a little too laid back

But I am not against anything he is saying
                          Tony Dungy is laid back but was a really good coach. who knows may be behind closed doors he has a temper.

Comment

Jeez, really?

Comment

My mother in law says it every 4th word and it drives me up the ****ing wall

thank God my wife didn't inherit that annoying habit

Comment

Working...
                              X