Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COACH SHURMUR'S FIRST PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY @ 11 AM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • COACH SHURMUR'S FIRST PRESS CONFERENCE TODAY @ 11 AM

    You can catch it on GIANTS.COM

    http://www.giants.com/
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Will It be on The NFL Network? If so I am not sure weather to Watch on NFL Network or Giants.com what should I do guys?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Donnie Yen View Post
      Will It be on The NFL Network? If so I am not sure weather to Watch on NFL Network or Giants.com what should I do guys?
      I don't think so but yes to Facebook and I think Instagram
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

        I don't think so but yes to Facebook and I think Instagram
        I would go with giants.com
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

        Comment


        • #5
          Hopefully giants.com will work. When Reese had his midseason press conference the live video stream didn't work at all. Hopefully the housecleaning included the IT staff at the website.

          Comment


          • #6
            Still has on a purple tie. Get him all the way the f*** out of here

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
              Still has on a purple tie. Get him all the way the f*** out of here
              at least his suit fits him, but yeah the purple tie is an odd choice.

              Comment


              • #8
                It really is irking me how much he says "anyways" in the first 4 minutes of his press conference lol.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                  It really is irking me how much he says "anyways" in the first 4 minutes of his press conference lol.
                  he's not exactly a linguist but not a lot of coaches are...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like what I am hearing. And his suit fits!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      This might just be me being over the top .... but I'm not digging his demeanor. Just a little too laid back

                      But I am not against anything he is saying

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post
                        I like what I am hearing. And his suit fits!
                        yea at least the suit fits and he said all the right things!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
                          This might just be me being over the top .... but I'm not digging his demeanor. Just a little too laid back

                          But I am not against anything he is saying
                          Tony Dungy is laid back but was a really good coach. who knows may be behind closed doors he has a temper.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                            It really is irking me how much he says "anyways" in the first 4 minutes of his press conference lol.
                            Jeez, really?
                            “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Shimmy View Post
                              It really is irking me how much he says "anyways" in the first 4 minutes of his press conference lol.
                              My mother in law says it every 4th word and it drives me up the ****ing wall

                              thank God my wife didn't inherit that annoying habit

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X