X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whatever....
    Go Blue....Lets get this thing fixed!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by KillaRich View Post
      This might just be me being over the top .... but I'm not digging his demeanor. Just a little too laid back

But I am not against anything he is saying
      He does seem pretty bland and laid back but I liked that he said he had no tolerance for people not competing and not being respectful. certainly there was a lot of that last season. hopefully he follows through if players decide again next season that they don't want to tackle anyone or play hard.

i think the most valuable thing about him as a head coach will be his ability to develop our next QB whether it's Webb or the #2 draft pick. If he succeeds in that I think his tenure will be a success.

Comment

It's clear to me that the guy is highly competent. He seems like a good football man and the job isn't too big for him....like it was for our previous coach.

I feel better after this press conference in general.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

When he said "Zero Tolerance for players who don't try hard" I could feel several Giants players begin to sweat......
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            It's clear to me that the guy is highly competent. He seems like a good football man and the job isn't too big for him....like it was for our previous coach.

+1
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Like what I heard, like what I saw, and came away with inkling that no QB at #2. All in on Eli for 2-3 years. Gonna stack the lines n that's good. His appearance hair do suit n tie n can articulate better than BM n Bill B who mumbles n mutters. I like the selections so far for assistant coaches n look forward to OC choice. I think we have a good one. No more dog squats

Comment

I thought he was good in the presser, he didnít look uncomfortable or overwhelmed by the moment. He looked like he belonged.

Comment

NY media is going to eat this guy alive, yikes.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post

Jeez, really?
                    I'm sorry that I can't help personal pet peeves? Do you enjoy when a story teller or presenter says "um" between sentences? It's the same ordeal here.

Thankfully he subsided with it. But yes, it was annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
                      Not if he's winning games.
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

I liked his demeanor -- I would call it quiet confidence. He seems like a very competent and self-assured guy.

And, he didn't wear his Dad's suit, so that's a positive.

Of course, none of this means that he will (or won't) be a good coach. I do have a good feeling about him though ....

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I agree with this sentiment. I'm also excited that he has a dc that has worked with a hc that has called plays. Maybe that makes for a better transitions for pat from oc to hc... my optimism continues!
                          sigpic #80

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Not if he's winning games.
                            of course, winning cures all.

Comment

Originally posted by nycowns View Post
                              interesting, I got the opposite impression after watching the Q/A. He seemed very comfortable in his own skin to me. I think he will handle the press just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by fletch842 View Post

interesting, I got the opposite impression after watching the Q/A. He seemed very comfortable in his own skin to me. I think he will handle the press just fine.
                                Exactly the feeling I got, although we'll see how it goes when the real bullets start flying ....

Comment

Working...
                                X