No announcement yet.

Exclusive Mark Herzlich interview Previewing Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we can all agree that this is Herzlich's make-or-break year in terms of being a starting LBer for the Giants.

I'd love to see him return to his BC form ... it's a great story.
    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

He didn't play well when given minimal opportunity.. but neither did the rest of the defense

Comment

I agree that this will be a pivotal year for Herz one way or the other. I will remain hopeful and optomistic that with another year and training camp under his belt he will be much improved over last year...but we shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
          I understand looking at last year he may not have taken a step forward BUT>>> last season is over and done. How he played then is a moot point as aof now.
          Maybe the Kid needs two season to recover from cancer therapy and what that did to him. Maybe this year will be different. He was a first round prospect before he got sick. So maybe this season he returns to that form.
          I hope so too. All I said was that I was concerned about his play last year. Don't really see how anyone could disputethat his play last year was, at the very least, concerning . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
            I hope so too. All I said was that I was concerned about his play last year. Don't really see how anyone could disputethat his play last year was, at the very least, concerning . . . .
            .....all good.
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

i don't think he had enough of a chance to show what he can do to call his play concerning. Im not saying he is good or will ever be a good player in the nfl, im just saying we haven't seen enough of him to say whether his play is concerning or not.. especially after 4 career starts

Comment

Great points all around. It certainly sounds like he's at the top of his game right now, and that Perry Fewell is confident in starting him. I also agree this will be a make or break year, but at least the Giants have the option of Dan Connor. If JPP and Tuck can get back to top form, and Cullen Jenkins can contribute, I think the LB corp will be fine.

Comment

Working...
                X