Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does Eagles RB coach Duce Staley think about Giants OC rumors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Eagles RB coach Duce Staley think about Giants OC rumors?

ST. PAUL, Minn. -- New Giants coach Pat Shurmur has assembled most of his staff in his first week on the job. But there's still a glaring hole at offensive coordinator.

Shurmur said last week that some of the coaches he's targeting for his staff "are currently not quite available." That led to speculation that Shurmur is waiting for an assistant on a Super Bowl team, although he also could be referring to Vikings quarterbacks coach Kevin Stefanski, who interviewed over the weekend to replace Shurmur as Minnesota's offensive coordinator.

If Shurmur is in fact waiting on a Super Bowl assistant, Eagles running backs coach Duce Staley is one of the top candidates.

SEEMS a lot of coaches from Eagles are in demand

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...ink_about.html

It wouldn;t surprise me if he tried to see if DeFillippo would make the Trek on Over.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_Ribs View Post
      It wouldn;t surprise me if he tried to see if DeFillippo would make the Trek on Over.
      +1

Comment

Duce Staley i remember him.

DiFilipo and Shurmur would be amazing. They would absolutely 100% need to draft a qb at that point.

DiFilipo would have Darnold looking like a more mobile Brett Favre come the 2019 season!

Comment

I like the idea of snatching up the coaches from our division rivals

Comment

Working...
          X