Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Spagnuolo: Big Blue will always run through my veins despite NY Giants parting ways

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Spags led the best 3 Giant defenses this team has seen in over 25 years. Show some respect.
    FACTUAL

Comment

• I would love to see how this breaks down between nycowns and Morehead.

Jerry Reese
      Eli Manning
      Steve Spagnuolo

Which of those three should be remembered for their failures and which should be remembered for their successes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Delicreep View Post
        I would love to see how this breaks down between nycowns and Morehead.

Jerry Reese
        Eli Manning
        Steve Spagnuolo

Which of those three should be remembered for their failures and which should be remembered for their successes?
        Don't call me out in a post. Keep me out of it. And never associate me with that poster ever again.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Spags led the best 3 Giant defenses this team has seen in over 25 years. Show some respect.
          He doesn't know how to, he is one of those poster's who must have the last word,no matter how "incorrect" it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

He doesn't know how to, he is one of those poster's who must have the last word,no matter how "incorrect" it is.
            No I don't.
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

I would love to see how this breaks down between nycowns and Morehead.

Jerry Reese
              Eli Manning
              Steve Spagnuolo

There's 5 SB rings here, so...

(I wont see the imbeciles response btw)

Comment

• Originally posted by G1.. View Post

lol yep

Comment

• nycowns more like nyclowns (no disrespect personally)on defense last season. now saying that i like the man spags. hard not to. things are so polarized its getting worse every year. you break up with your gf/wife do you remember the good things or the bad during your relationship? sometimes you remember a little of both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                    nycowns more like nyclowns (no disrespect personally)on defense last season. now saying that i like the man spags. hard not to. things are so polarized its getting worse every year. you break up with your gf/wife do you remember the good things or the bad during your relationship? sometimes you remember a little of both.
                    no offense taken, I think as time goes on you remember more the good.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycowns View Post

There's 5 SB rings here, so...

(I wont see the imbeciles response btw)
                      Eli 2 SB = good
                      JR 2 SB = bad

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Don't call me out in a post. Keep me out of it. And never associate me with that poster ever again.
                        It's just fascinating to me, how people's minds work.

I am certain if asked he would tell you how great TC was.

Comment

• Why is this thread still open? It jumped the shark 3 pages ago.
                          Long Live the King

Comment

Eli 2 SB = good
                            JR 2 SB = bad
                            If we're being honest JR's 1st wasn't really him. Acorsi built that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by nycowns View Post

If we're being honest JR's 1st wasn't really him. Acorsi built that team.
                              Acorsi was not in that draft room in 2007. Those rookies, some of whom were instrumental in the SB win, were picked by Reese, 100%
                              And I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Accorsi did not come back and pick the FA that we signed that year - one of whom was Kawika Mitchel.

Comment

Acorsi was not in that draft room in 2007. Those rookies, some of whom were instrumental in the SB win, were picked by Reese, 100%
                                And I'm gonna go ahead and guess that Accorsi did not come back and pick the FA that we signed that year - one of whom was Kawika Mitchel.
                                Mitchel? LOL thank god for him otherwise we woulda had no chance

Comment

Working...
                                X