The Two Bills

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Two Bills

Just a reminder for Giants fans to watch Parcells and Belichick talking Giants and football from inside MetLife tonight at 9:00 EST on ESPN.

I’ll be watching.
    Looking forward to it.

Comment

Looking forward to it.

Comment

already dvr along with the helmut catch on friday on NFL network.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          Just a reminder for Giants fans to watch Parcells and Belichick talking Giants and football from inside MetLife tonight at 9:00 EST on ESPN.
          That is going to be awesome.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Best TV in years. It’s giants history untold. I started going to games in 1991. Little did I know that if parcells announced he was leaving months earlier belichick could have been our coach. Imagine that.

Comment

Ugh, kills me that we very nearly had Belichick as our next head coach in 1991. Could only imagine

Comment

Bill belichick walks into the room with our 4 Super Bowl trophies and goes “there are the 2 we won” and then looks at the other two and says “”those are the 2 we gave them””...I love it

Comment

Well that was some great TV.

Comment

Originally posted by boiler182 View Post
                    Bill belichick walks into the room with our 4 Super Bowl trophies and goes “there are the 2 we won” and then looks at the other two and says “”those are the 2 we gave them””...I love it
                    That was my favorite....

Also the Go Giants he wrote on the table.

That was a GREAT piece. ESPN actually did something good for once.

I guess I really do have to root for the Pats now. They said its the Parcells Way instead of the Patriots way the last 17 years in NE.

I hate Tom Brady and think another QB can be great on that team, but Belichick is the man. It could have been many teams (including the Giants) that he created and went on this amazing run.

His attention to detail is one of a kind and the reason the Pats are the Pats.
                    Last edited by TheAnalyst; 02-01-2018, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post

That was my favorite....

Also the Go Giants he wrote on the table.

That was a GREAT piece. ESPN actually did something good for once.

I guess I really do have to root for the Pats now. They said its the Parcells Way instead of the Patriots way the last 17 years in NE.

I hate Tom Brady and think another QB can be great on that team, but Belichick is the man. It could have been many teams (including the Giants) that he created and went on this amazing run.

His attention to detail is one of a kind and the reason the Pats are the Pats.
                      I will always believe that Parcells was a better HC than Belichick. Some folks don't get how great a motivator Parcells was.
                      BB is a fine coach of course, but he always had Brady. Before he did, he was a very marginal HC.

Comment

Time well spent watching that! Great show.

Comment

makes you wonder how they went from the two bills to the big macadoodle!

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Well that was some great TV.
                            i need to go find this , sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by boiler182 View Post
                              Holy crap, that’s good. Can’t believe I didn’t see that. Seven degrees of Belichick

Comment

Working...
                              X