Offensive lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive lines

This will kill Morehead and I apologize to him for that.

We now have 2 great offensive lines in the NFC East alone.

What does that do to the Jerry Reese narrative that "there aren't many good offensive linemen out there".....as an excuse to cover for his lack of action to improve ours?
    No one remembers who came in second.

Originally posted by jomo View Post

What does that do to the Jerry Reese narrative that "there aren't many good offensive linemen out there".....as an excuse to cover for his lack of action to improve ours?
    Doesn't that make his case? All season I heard how great the Patriots offensive line is, they don't look too go to me.

Comment

Both teams have drafted well and made nice moves on top of that...it can be done.
      "I hire my brains"...Horace Trumbauer

Comment

Reese couldnít draft online. No surprises there
        Long Live the King

Comment

sorry to morehead and any other Reese supporters but he was terrible with the 2 most important position groups on a team OL and DL it's been proven time and time again if your really good in the trenches on both sides of the ball your gonna win a lot of games bottom line.

Comment

Draft Nelson !!!#

Comment

Defense ultimately still won the Championship. The Defense that was able to make a play when it really counted won the game. Brandon Graham should never have to pay for anything in Philly Again

As for Offensive Line, neither teams used high picks to build their line. Eagles just won a Super Bowl with a Back Up Left Tackle and Back Up QB so Systems are Vital in this ERA of Football. Doug Pederson has a excellent Offensive System to where they did not miss a beat without Wentz

Comment

Eagles lost their best offensive lineman in Peters, lost their best LBer for the yr, lost a QB who was having an MVP type season in Wentz late in the season, lost a very versatile RB/ST player in Sproles and still won 13 games pus their backup QB was good enough to win 3 playoff games including the SB. Face it gents, Eagles were just the best team in the NFL this yr despite losing players at 3 critical positions for the season. They deserved to win this game over NE IMO. At least we can say that we gave Philly a fight in both our losses while Dallas managed to score just 15 total pts against them & won a meaningless week 16 game where Philly rested their starters.

Comment

It took you until now the realize that PHI has a good OL? this OL (without its best player LT Jason Peters) is arguably the worst OL the have put out in years. They have had an elite front for awhile now.

How many playoff victories have the best two OLs in the league have with their elite units (CLE and DAL) too many gaps in your logic. As usual.

Phi won with EXCELLENT play calling more than anything. That was incredible. RPO's are such a weapon and simply things a bunch for the OL, whats your take on those concepts?

Predicatively reactive Jomo.

Whats your plan for the future for the Giants? Lets see some proactive thought here. Less complaints more ideas for improvements. Lets here them
                  Last edited by CGYgiant; 02-05-2018, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruzan 26 View Post

Doesn't that make his case? All season I heard how great the Patriots offensive line is, they don't look too go to me.
                    If they didnít look good to you tonight against that great defense, I donít know what to tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

If they didnít look good to you tonight against that great defense, I donít know what to tell you.
                      So they can only show up when the defense is not great? I guess they should of wish for a mediocre or slightly good defense to go up against.

Comment

So they can only show up when the defense is not great? I guess they should of wish for a mediocre or slightly good defense to go up against.
                        As opposed to one the best defenses in the league this year like the one they just played? Sorry, I guess Iím not following you.

Comment

God, Iíve been saying this for years! Everyone says that Brady never has a good oline...my ***!

Comment

Are you freaking kidding me? He got sacked 1time by the best D front in football! He had all day to throw the ball and broke post season game record for passing yards! Both olives were great

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

It took you until now the realize that PHI has a good OL? this OL (without its best player LT Jason Peters) is arguably the worst OL the have put out in years. They have had an elite front for awhile now.

How many playoff victories have the best two OLs in the league have with their elite units (CLE and DAL) too many gaps in your logic. As usual.

Phi won with EXCELLENT play calling more than anything. That was incredible. RPO's are such a weapon and simply things a bunch for the OL, whats your take on those concepts?

Predicatively reactive Jomo.

Whats your plan for the future for the Giants? Lets see some proactive thought here. Less complaints more ideas for improvements. Lets here them
                              How many times did Foles get sacked? Zero! How many times did he get hit? 3?

Comment

Working...
                              X