Offensive lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
    Defense ultimately still won the Championship. The Defense that was able to make a play when it really counted won the game. Brandon Graham should never have to pay for anything in Philly Again

As for Offensive Line, neither teams used high picks to build their line. Eagles just won a Super Bowl with a Back Up Left Tackle and Back Up QB so Systems are Vital in this ERA of Football. Doug Pederson has a excellent Offensive System to where they did not miss a beat without Wentz
    In this game the Dline actually wore out the Oline and they were finally able to get to Brady.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

You have no idea what you are talking about. But carry on if it makes you happy.
      Okay PFF boy. At the very least I have my own thoughts you dud.

Keep to your simple minded self and know that Elis days are numbered, and as evidenced by your posts, so is your time as a "giants" fan.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkSaint View Post

Understatement of the century
        Another Eli nut. This boards full of em.

One more year of his suckage. At least we'll get another high draft pick. Silver linings hey Archie, or Cooper?

The funny thing is the rest of the league know he sucks, just you homers still thinking its 2011. haha
        Last edited by CGYgiant; 02-05-2018, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Okay PFF boy. At the very least I have my own thoughts you dud.

Keep to your simple minded self and know that Elis days are numbered, and as evidenced by your posts, so is your time as a "giants" fan.
          Why so defensive? Don't let the door hit you in the ...

Comment

Why so defensive? Don't let the door hit you in the ...
            If PFF says you have a 0.1 rating as a poster would you believe them little guy?

Eli Inferiority Complex --> Terrible illness. Get yourself checked
            Last edited by CGYgiant; 02-05-2018, 08:55 PM.

Comment

If PFF says you have a 0.1 rating as a poster would you believe them little guy?

Are you mad that Eli sucks?
              It's funny. The PFF comments make me laugh. Keep them coming. And try to figure out what a good OL is. Your comments in this and previous threads confirm you have no idea. Same clueless idiocy as the other 3 Eli weirdos.

Comment

It's funny. The anti-PFF comments make me laugh. Keep them coming. And try to figure out what a good OL is. You comments in this and previous threads confirm you have no idea.
                Im not anti PFF. They have a lot of good data i enjoy reading, in conjunction with what I see on my NFL game pass.

Unlike some simple minded folk such as yourself, i like to read on schematics/tactics a bunch. The NFL is vastly changing, those RPO's being so fundamental in PHI's scheme is great.

Why is it great? Shurmur runs similar concepts (dont worry, you naturally wouldn't know this). If he can make Keenum look great perhaps Eli can once again become an average QB.

That should make you happy. Well, as long as PFF gives Eli a ~80 ratings in most games. Poor guy hasn't seen that since 2012? Can you confirm?

Tell me, how do RPO's make the OL's job easier? lets see how much you know. I can post some links to help you understand if you like?
                Last edited by CGYgiant; 02-05-2018, 09:02 PM.

Comment

One more year of his suckage. At least we'll get another high draft pick. Silver linings hey Archie, or Cooper?

The funny thing is the rest of the league know he sucks, just you homers still thinking its 2011. haha

If you say so burnt toast.,,

Comment

Im not anti PFF. They have a lot of good data i enjoy reading, in conjunction with what I see on my NFL game pass.

Unlike some simple minded folk such as yourself, i like to read on schematics/tactics a bunch. The NFL is vastly changing, those RPO's being so fundamental in PHI's scheme is great.

Why is it great? Shurmur runs similar concepts (dont worry, you naturally wouldn't know this). If he can make Keenum look great perhaps Eli can once again become an average QB.

That should make you happy. Well, as long as PFF gives Eli a ~80 ratings in most games. Poor guy hasn't seen that since 2012? Can you confirm?

Tell me, how do RPO's make the OL's job easier? lets see how much you know. I can post some links to help you understand if you like?
                    You sound like a pompous ***.
                    Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                      100%

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post
                        Without the wit though.

Comment

Eli Manning has not had a good Offensive Line since 2008 and maybe 2009.

Comment

If only Eli could play as well as Foles when kept clean we'd be a heck of a lot better off. He was hit a bunch by Harrison who had 4-5 hits in the minimum. Surprise! that didn't ruin their offence. You'd think when the LT plays poorly teams just get annihilated from what we've seen the past few years. Refreshing. I love the RPO stuff that the Eagles were running. Shurmur runs similar concepts so it should be neat to see.

Problem is Eli is generally a bum with protection and without. Thats what you guys dont realize.

For instance, Tom Bradys QB rating under pressure is higher than Elis QB rating, period. You think its about mobility and its not. Its accuracy and decision making. Two areas Eli struggles in tremendously, regardless of the situation.
                            lmao ok

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

Eli Manning has not had a good Offensive Line since 2008 and maybe 2009.
                              True. More 2008 if memory serves me right.

Still, his inaccuracy and poor decision making is every bit a issue as our OL.

Comment

If only Eli could play as well as Foles when kept clean we'd be a heck of a lot better off. He was hit a bunch by Harrison who had 4-5 hits in the minimum. Surprise! that didn't ruin their offence. You'd think when the LT plays poorly teams just get annihilated from what we've seen the past few years. Refreshing. I love the RPO stuff that the Eagles were running. Shurmur runs similar concepts so it should be neat to see.

Problem is Eli is generally a bum with protection and without. Thats what you guys dont realize.

For instance, Tom Bradys QB rating under pressure is higher than Elis QB rating, period. You think its about mobility and its not. Its accuracy and decision making. Two areas Eli struggles in tremendously, regardless of the situation.
                                Depends on if the pressure is there in 4 to 5 seconds or 2 seconds. If you donít understand that you know nothing about QB play.
                                Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Working...
                                X