• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fifthavephil View Post
    Draft Nelson !!!#
    +1

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

He had all day to throw the ball? he picked them apart with ease underneath and never hung on the ball long to get pressured for the majority of the game. He saw right threw their zone blitzes and more often than not, picked the perfect play to pick up yardage. Eagles were making it harder for him than the Pats were for Foles, to be fair.

Brady makes that OL look good. He's never really had a great OL.

One way to prove this would be if we signed Nate Solder. The guy has more bad games than good (in the SB he played well). His bad games are Flower-esque but you dont hear about it because Brady makes plays regardless.

Time will tell
      Very good analysis. OCs get fired for a reason and one reason is because he isn't good.

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Depends on if the pressure is there in 4 to 5 seconds or 2 seconds. If you donít understand that you know nothing about QB play.
        So tell me since you know QB play. Which NFL QB gets 4 to 5 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

Absolutely clueless.

Eagles have the best C-RG-RT trio in the NFL

Kelce-Brooks-Johnson.
          Arenít you always saying Kelce is undersized?

Comment

So tell me since you know QB play. Which NFL QB gets 4 to 5 seconds?
            Not Eli, that's for sure. With this OL, Eli has perfected the 2 second spike!

Comment

True. More 2008 if memory serves me right.

Still, his inaccuracy and poor decision making is every bit a issue as our OL.
              2008! You're kidding right? Giants ran for 157 ypg clip that yr & both BJ/AB ran for 1000yds each & 17 combined rushing TDs. You don't do that if you don't have an OL. That 2008 12-4 Giants team was blasting it's way thru the NFL that yr & was 11-1 until you know who shot himself & our season in the damn leg! We went 1-3 in Dec & were 1 & done in the div rd vs guess who? Philly. That 2008 Giants team was better than the 07'-11' teams in every way. #3 O, #5 D . O put up almost 27 ppg while the D allowed just 18.4 ppg. We beat both eventual SB teams Pitt/Az in their house that yr as well & had we advanced to the NFCCG, would have hosted Az in our house which we would have trounced Az in very cold Giants weather. And we would have beaten the Steelers in the SB as well to become repeat SB champs. Damn you Plaxico....damn you to hell!

Comment

Originally posted by jomo View Post
                This will kill Morehead and I apologize to him for that.

We now have 2 great offensive lines in the NFC East alone.

What does that do to the Jerry Reese narrative that "there aren't many good offensive linemen out there".....as an excuse to cover for his lack of action to improve ours?
                Reese should have been let go 3 years ago
                1927, 1934, 1938, 1956, 1986, 1990, 2007, 2011

Osi Umenyiora : " There's Nothing Like Being a NY GIANT ! "

Comment

Originally posted by speedman View Post

Depends on if the pressure is there in 4 to 5 seconds or 2 seconds. If you donít understand that you know nothing about QB play.

Comment

All I can add to this.... Our O-line and coaching have stunk up the joint the past couple of years.

Comment

On that pass to Shane vs Skins, if Eli floats that over the top, Vareen might have taken it to the house. That was all on Eli there. I guess with the human turnstile watching his 6, he might have felt he was gonna get sacked so hurried that bad throw.

Comment

-Sign Norwell in the free agency
                        -Draft Nelson in the 1st
                        -Draft Crosby, McGlinchey, Williams, or Brown, whoever falls into the 2nd
                        -Move Flowers to RT
                        -Try Wheeler at LT if the stsff doesnt think our 2nd round pick is ready
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
                          On that pass to Shane vs Skins, if Eli floats that over the top, Vareen might have taken it to the house. That was all on Eli there. I guess with the human turnstile watching his 6, he might have felt he was gonna get sacked so hurried that bad throw.
                          so even when they block well, olines fault , i see.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

Youíre a funny guy. Pick 2 plays out of the year.
                            Engage brain before speaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post

so even when they block well, olines fault , i see.
                              Having zero faith in your LT to keep your blindside clean can have that effect on a QB. Just cuz Eli never bad mouths a teammate doesn't mean he has faith in their play. Would you feel confident with Flowers watching your 6 as a QB? Highly doubt it!

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                                -Sign Norwell in the free agency
                                -Draft Nelson in the 1st
                                -Draft Crosby, McGlinchey, Williams, or Brown, whoever falls into the 2nd
                                -Move Flowers to RT
                                -Try Wheeler at LT if the stsff doesnt think our 2nd round pick is ready
                                In that situation, I dump Flowers (maybe get a late round pick) and put Wheeler at RT

Comment

Working...
                                X