Offensive lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post

In that situation, I dump Flowers (maybe get a late round pick) and put Wheeler at RT
    Cant hurt to keep him, isnt he on the last year of a rookie deal
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
      -Sign Norwell in the free agency
      -Draft Nelson in the 1st
      -Draft Crosby, McGlinchey, Williams, or Brown, whoever falls into the 2nd
      -Move Flowers to RT
      -Try Wheeler at LT if the stsff doesnt think our 2nd round pick is ready
      What does this do?

It gives us a strong interior, with a poor OT's. Unless a good OT actually makes it to the second round which doesnt happen these days.

Itll cost us a 1st, 2nd and tons of $.

I understand it to a point but thats putting a LOT of resources without really improving the unit a ton from last year.

FWIW I like Nelson a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

What does this do?

It gives us a strong interior, with a poor OT's. Unless a good OT actually makes it to the second round which doesnt happen these days.

I understand it to a point but thats putting a LOT of resources without really improving the unit a ton from last year.

So you are finally admitting the NYG have no quality OT on the roster? Wow. Even Brady couldn't play well without at least one quality OT. Go back under your rock.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

So you are finally admitting the NYG have no quality OT on the roster? Wow. Even Brady couldn't play well without at least one quality OT. Go back under your rock.
          I have never said they had quality at OT, your reading comprehension is similar to your posting ability: generally poor and simple minded.

Brady has been playing with poor OTs, even this year, Not that it matters, considering Bradys passer rating under pressure is higher than Elis overall passer rating this year. Do not mention the GOATs name with Elis. One's good despite his physical limitations, the other? needs nuts like yourself to defend their every limitation, of which there are many.

now hush, and go back to your Eli shrine, you'll need more excuses for the next year.
          Last edited by CGYgiant; 02-13-2018, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

He is their worst offensive lineman by far.
            And heís still much better than Flowers. Man JR screwed up that pick badly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicko View Post
              Defense ultimately still won the Championship. The Defense that was able to make a play when it really counted won the game. Brandon Graham should never have to pay for anything in Philly Again

As for Offensive Line, neither teams used high picks to build their line. Eagles just won a Super Bowl with a Back Up Left Tackle and Back Up QB so Systems are Vital in this ERA of Football. Doug Pederson has a excellent Offensive System to where they did not miss a beat without Wentz
              Pederson completely changed the system for Foles and played to his strengths using the RPOs.

I laughed when Philly hired him, but Iím not laughing any more. Dude knows how to call a game

Comment

What does this do?

Whats our solution at LT?? Overpriced Solder?? Draft McGlinchey, Brown, Williams, or Crosby 2nd overall??? I think 1 of them will fall, none of them are great and theg all have their issues, but theyre all good and i dont know if i want us using a 2nd overall on good, not great
                Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Whats our solution at LT?? Overpriced Solder?? Draft McGlinchey, Brown, Williams, or Crosby 2nd overall??? I think 1 of them will fall, none of them are great and theg all have their issues, but theyre all good and i dont know if i want us using a 2nd overall on good, not great
                  I think only Williams can play LT. The other guys have technical flaws that will be exposed IMO. If we can get him in the second id like it but I dont see it. Other than him I dont see a lot of options to be honest. A vet? a guy like Joe Staley who I think is still a much better player than Solder. We can get him cheaper as well I could imagine.

I watched Solders tape in anticipation for this off-season. While he can have some good games he has shockingly bad games quite a bit. Being Brady's LT pays dividends I suppose. Still, hes an upgrade from Flowers.

Comment

I have never said they had quality at OT, your reading comprehension is similar to your posting ability: generally poor and simple minded.

Brady has been playing with poor OTs, even this year, Not that it matters, considering Bradys passer rating under pressure is higher than Elis overall passer rating this year. Do not mention the GOATs name with Elis. One's good despite his physical limitations, the other? needs nuts like yourself to defend their every limitation, of which there are many.

now hush, and go back to your Eli shrine, you'll need more excuses for the next year.
                    "It gives us a strong interior, with a poor OT's."

You admitted they had poor OT's. Nice try. Keep up your worthless posting.

Comment

"It gives us a strong interior, with a poor OT's."

You admitted they had poor OT's. Nice try. Keep up your worthless posting.
                      Of course I did. What is your point? I have never wavered from this.

Again, you struggle immensely with reading comprehension. If you weren't so fired up with Eli's general ineptitude all the time perhaps you would think/see more clearly.

Comment

Of course I did. What is your point? I have never wavered from this.

Again, you struggle immensely with reading comprehension. If you weren't so fired up with Eli's general ineptitude all the time perhaps you would think/see more clearly.
                        In one post you say "It gives us a strong interior, with a poor OT's."

In another post you say "I have never said they had quality at OT"

My reading comprehension is bad? You are a joke. You aren't fooling anyone.

Comment

Year 2 Chad Wheeler

Comment

In one post you say "It gives us a strong interior, with a poor OT's."

In another post you say "I have never said they had quality at OT"

My reading comprehension is bad? You are a joke. You aren't fooling anyone.
                            I thought your reading comprehension was bad, originally. Now I think its horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by Gee718 View Post
                              Reese couldnít draft online. No surprises there
                              in one of Reese's press conferences he was asked about the Oline and said the guys we need just have to step up, typical Reese answer to avoid the question and about a year later he gave the same answer to a question about our LBers....

Comment

We donít yet know all of the veteran Tackles that might come available

Comment

Working...
                                X