Offensive lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

I thought your reading comprehension was bad, originally. Now I think its horrible.
    Obviously my point went completely over your head. And you question my reading comprehension. Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by moosedrool View Post

Obviously my point went completely over your head. And you question my reading comprehension. Too funny.
      You dont have a point. Literally, go back and re read your post. The fact that you dont even realize it only emphasizes my point. Strive to be better Moosedrool.

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

Year 2 Chad Wheeler
        Im starting to think thats our option....
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Im starting to think thats our option....
          LT - Chad Wheeler vs. 2nd round pick

LG - Andrew Norwell

C - Brett Jones

RG - Quenton Nelson

RT - Cameron Fleming or Ereck Flowers

Comment

You cannot commit the amount of capital to have Norwell and Nelson inside and then have Wheeler/rookie at LT and Flowers at RT. That makes no sense at all. There has to be a new starter in some way at LT.

Comment

Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

I think only Williams can play LT. The other guys have technical flaws that will be exposed IMO. If we can get him in the second id like it but I dont see it. Other than him I dont see a lot of options to be honest. A vet? a guy like Joe Staley who I think is still a much better player than Solder. We can get him cheaper as well I could imagine.

I watched Solders tape in anticipation for this off-season. While he can have some good games he has shockingly bad games quite a bit. Being Brady's LT pays dividends I suppose. Still, hes an upgrade from Flowers.
              Im a fan of Williams, hell id take any of the ots in the 2nd.

from nfl.com
              Williams seemed to lose some lateral quickness and had troubles holding up at a high level in protection. A move to guard or center is a possibility depending on how his arm length measures out. Williams is a plus run blocker with plug-and-play technique across the board. If he regains his 2016 form, he will be a good NFL starter. If not, he'll be an average NFL starter.-Lance Zierlein

If its between Solder and Norwell im taking Norwell and rolling with Wheeler or our 2nd rounder
              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Originally posted by ETMF999 View Post

LT - Chad Wheeler vs. 2nd round pick

LG - Andrew Norwell

C - Brett Jones

RG - Quenton Nelson

RT - Cameron Fleming or Ereck Flowers
                Im good with that.

LT- Wheeler/2nd round pick
                LG- Norwell
                C- Jones
                RG- Nelson
                RT- Flowers/Bisnowathy

Comment

Morehead gets destroyed in every thread he/she enters LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                    You cannot commit the amount of capital to have Norwell and Nelson inside and then have Wheeler/rookie at LT and Flowers at RT. That makes no sense at all. There has to be a new starter in some way at LT.
                    So you would take Solder over Norwell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Im good with that.

LT- Wheeler/2nd round pick
                      LG- Norwell
                      C- Jones
                      RG- Nelson
                      RT- Flowers/Bisnowathy
                      Bis has no business on a football field.
                      Even as a backup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post

Im a fan of Williams, hell id take any of the ots in the 2nd.

from nfl.com
                        Williams seemed to lose some lateral quickness and had troubles holding up at a high level in protection. A move to guard or center is a possibility depending on how his arm length measures out. Williams is a plus run blocker with plug-and-play technique across the board. If he regains his 2016 form, he will be a good NFL starter. If not, he'll be an average NFL starter.-Lance Zierlein

If its between Solder and Norwell im taking Norwell and rolling with Wheeler or our 2nd rounder
                        Heck, an above average OT in this league nowadays is easily worth a first round pick.. just a complete dearth of talent at the position league wide. They dont even hit FA, teams know this.
                        Last edited by CGYgiant; 02-13-2018, 05:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdawg1413 View Post
                          The problem is that all the guys in the draft are big projections, most scare the heck out of me. I think our LT will have to come from FA but I dont want Solder and how much he will cost.

Comment

• Originally posted by primetime View Post

Bis has no business on a football field.
                            Even as a backup.
                            Good point, he looked Bobby Hart bad at times

Comment

• Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

Heck, an above average OT in this league nowadays is easily worth a first round pick.. just a complete dearth of talent at the position league wide. They dont even hit FA, teams know this.
                              If we trade down with say the bills i would be ok with him, but not at 2nd overall

Comment

• Originally posted by CGYgiant View Post

You dont have a point. Literally, go back and re read your post. The fact that you dont even realize it only emphasizes my point. Strive to be better Moosedrool.
                                The point is, you are one of the 4 Eli weirdo's here. You constantly whine about Eli, yet fail to realize no QB in the NFL can have success behind an OT group of Flowers Hart Wheeler Biznowaty. Keep on with your constant whining about Eli. That's who you are.

Comment

Working...
                                X