Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get healthy....thats the priority....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Funny how it turns out to be even numbers like that. Not 68-32...or 73-27...but 70-30. Wouldn't it be better if they said, "There's a pretty good chance that JPP will be ready for the 1st game."?

The main thing that I read into this is there is no chance we will see him in preseason. I'm not sure that it matters for a guy who you are telling to beat the guy in front of you and go get the QB...and, oh yeah...if they run the ball, try to tackle the guy with the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by nygfanmaybe View Post
        Funny how it turns out to be even numbers like that. Not 68-32...or 73-27...but 70-30. Wouldn't it be better if they said, "There's a pretty good chance that JPP will be ready for the 1st game."?

The main thing that I read into this is there is no chance we will see him in preseason. I'm not sure that it matters for a guy who you are telling to beat the guy in front of you and go get the QB...and, oh yeah...if they run the ball, try to tackle the guy with the ball.
        The same way in your past life you weren't just the mailman or the window washer.
        I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
          That's not how injuries work.

There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
          I agree with this. There is absolutely no way that he will be 100% by Week 1.

Comment

How about what he said about Tuck, (paraphrasing): his shoulder is messed up and will never heal, and he will never be the same player he was? That's pretty bad if true. I wonder how Tuck would respond to that.

Comment

Wow.. 70% chance that he will play, does not mean he will be 70% healthy for week one.

It means they are saying that there is a 70% chance that he will be fully cleared and ready to go (game ready) by week one. Nowhere in the article does it say that his health would be at a certain percentage.

reading comprehension people...

Comment

That's not how injuries work.

There's a 100% chance that he won't be 100% by week 1.
                Is that what you determined when you looked at the MRI film. You have no way of knowing this. Leave that job to the doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                  Wow.. 70% chance that he will play, does not mean he will be 70% healthy for week one.

It means they are saying that there is a 70% chance that he will be fully cleared and ready to go (game ready) by week one. Nowhere in the article does it say that his health would be at a certain percentage.

reading comprehension people...
                  Is that what you determined when you looked at the MRI film. You have no way of knowing this. Leave that job to the doctors.
                  Do you argue with yourself often there Sammy Schizophrenic?
                  I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

Comment

Do you argue with yourself often there Sammy Schizophrenic?
                    How am I arguing with my self? There were posters that were reading into the article that he would be 70% healthy, and that's not what it says.

In my response to you, i was reminding you, that you have no idea if he will be 100% or not.

Comment

Whatever happens I just hope he gets back to his 2011 form. Whether it happens in week 3 or week 6, we'll never know.

Other guys need to step up in the meantime instead of us rushing him back.

Comment

Originally posted by TCHOF View Post
                        I agree with this. There is absolutely no way that he will be 100% by Week 1.
                        Even if he is 100% healthy, he won't be in NFL game shape ready 100%. It will take a few games I'm sure for him to get back into shape. How much conditioning can he do with back surgery? Not much I am sure.
                        Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                          Even if he is 100% healthy, he won't be in NFL game shape ready 100%. It will take a few games I'm sure for him to get back into shape. How much conditioning can he do with back surgery? Not much I am sure.
                          He will def have to shake the rust off, but that's tuogh to do in practice. The best place for that is in actual games maybe with limited snaps in week one, then gradually increasing each game.

Comment

He will def have to shake the rust off, but that's tuogh to do in practice. The best place for that is in actual games maybe with limited snaps in week one, then gradually increasing each game.
                            ONLY if he is 100% healthy week 1. If has has the smallest doubt, sideline him. Nicks killed us last year because of this.
                            Jerry Reese is burying this team in a premature grave

Comment

Rest him for the second half of the season. We'll need him when we go through our annual second half collapse.
                              http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                              http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                              http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                                That's got to be factored into their estimate. They aren't going to put him on the field if he hasn't been conditioning and practicing.
                                Do not feed the trolls.

Comment

Working...
                                X