Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JPP "70-30" To Play Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    Rest him for the second half of the season. We'll need him when we go through our annual second half collapse.
    If he misses the first 8 games, they might not be playing for anything in the second half. You're talking about our only star on defense.
    #80

    Comment


    • #32
      If he is 70% for week 1 it wold be better they sit him for 4 games. They can PUP him for 6 weeks no? Rather they do that.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
        If he misses the first 8 games, they might not be playing for anything in the second half. You're talking about our only star on defense.
        Yeah and if he only 70% he won't help that much. Next man up until he gets up to speed.
        Last edited by Buddy333; 07-25-2013, 08:49 AM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
          Yeah and if he only 70% he won't help that much. Next man up until he gets up to speed.
          Who said he is going to be 70%. The article says there is a 70% chance that he will be ready for week one. I doesn't say he will be 70% healthy come week one.
          #80

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
            Who said he is going to be 70%. The article says there is a 70% chance that he will be ready for week one. I doesn't say he will be 70% healthy come week one.
            Yeah, but there's only a 70% chance that the article is accurate.

            Comment


            • #36
              Let him rest a bit.

              Comment


              • #37
                Call me crazy, but I want to see him on the field week 1. There's no fun in competing with a rival if their best player isn't even on the field. Seems so empty.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Let him get 100%. Back injuries are pretty serious.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Play him until his vertebrae shoots out of his *** and kills someone.
                    I don't always root for the Cowboys but when I do I wear my pink Jessica Simpson edition Romo jersey. (yes I lost a bet)

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by nhpgiantsfan View Post
                      Who said he is going to be 70%. The article says there is a 70% chance that he will be ready for week one. I doesn't say he will be 70% healthy come week one.
                      You can try and try, but sometimes you just can't get through LOL

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Kruunch View Post
                        Play him until his vertebrae shoots out of his *** and kills someone.
                        CAN HE PLAY GODDAMNIT!!

                        "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          He tweeted today that he is going to shock people who are doubting him

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Thats not bad, if he feels good he should play.
                            New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
                              Call me crazy, but I want to see him on the field week 1. There's no fun in competing with a rival if their best player isn't even on the field. Seems so empty.
                              yea but its a long season. Rather not use him vs Dallas if he's not fully ready. I know what you saying though.. You guys played two games against us last season missing key players... So it Kinda takes some of the luster off it. However, I feel at times last season Nicks, and Tuck were a liability being on the field when they should of been sitting. People like Ojomo and Tracy could of stepped in and got some reps and done well. Same at WR position.. They kinda held the giants back playing hurt they way they did but I blame the coaching staff for not doing their job. The should be more careful with JPP
                              Football has been very, very good to us.
                              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                              # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                              1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                              4-New York Giants!!!
                              5-NE
                              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                              ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Umm this is BS. Its 7 weeks away they have no clue

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X