Letís thank Jerry Reese

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JesseJames View Post

people can be gone but the bitter memories linger for awhile..
    Bitter memories only linger for as long as you choose to let them linger. I choose to focus on the post-JR era and hope the Giants learn from the mistakes of the past.
    One of these teams is not like the others

sigpic

Comment

• Jerry Reese was absolutely atrocious and to even attempt to defend his horribleness is laughable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Everyone trashes him. I think he was a flawed GM for sure. But when everyone unfairly trashes him I have to stand up for him. I take the bad with the good. Everyone seems determined to focus on the bad. He also gave us some fine players and some great memories.......including 2 SB wins.
        I'm sorry but that's not nothing.
        Heís had plenty of early round picks thanks to his inability to assemble a team so he better hit on a few of those. ODB is the one guy he hit and thatís mainly because he was third on everyoneís board. Picking Flowers instead of Gurley literally ruined this team for a few years. You canít ignore the huge amount of busts so early in the draft highlighted by Flowers.

Thanks for Engram and ODB. Took you 10 years to find a couple of all pros. Linval is another but you didnít want to pay him. Am I missing anyone? Donít tell me you think Aaron Ross is at that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

I think we could win the Super Bowl this coming season and there would still be anti-Jerry Reese threads popping up on this board every other day.
          there are players on the team that I haven't liked since they got here and that goes for Jerry Reese as well and I try not to dwell on that too much but sometimes I don't succeed....

Comment

• Originally posted by FIREreeseNOW! View Post

I wouldn't be shocked if our 4-0 lead in SB rings becomes 4-4 before we ever get to 5. We've been lucky up til now they lost both SBs they were in, they've made the playoffs twice as much as we have. They've already been a much better team overall for the past 10 years already we just had two fluky playoff runs mixed in. What are they like 16-4 against us the past 10 years? 17-3? And it looks like it's only going to get worse...
            That would be horrible

Comment

there are players on the team that I haven't liked since they got here and that goes for Jerry Reese as well and I try not to dwell on that too much but sometimes I don't succeed....
              And if those players are still on the team, then...I get it.

But if they're long gone and you're still complaining about them, then...time to move on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

And if those players are still on the team, then...I get it.

But if they're long gone and you're still complaining about them, then...time to move on.
                my post said there are players "on" the team that I haven't liked since they got here, I won't go into names because others on this board may like these guys..

Comment

my post said there are players "on" the team that I haven't liked since they got here, I won't go into names because others on this board may like these guys..
                  Eh, it's a free country. At least you'd be calling out people who are still on the New York Giants' payroll!

Comment

Working...
                  X