Here's how the Giants can get to the Super Bowl next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
    Hope you guys know that the article was saying the same thing I was saying. Fix the defense and add another receiver.
    I donít know how your wrist isnít broken yet from all the patting yourself on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      I'm glad everyone has given up on next season already one day after the Super Bowl.

What crap fans here. SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by IrishMike357 View Post
        This place cracks me up.

2015 Cowboys - 4-12
        2016 Cowboys - 13-3

2016 Eagles - 7-9
        2017 Eagles - 13-3 Super Bowl Champs

2016 Rams - 4-12 (14 PPG) 32nd in league
        2017 Rams - 11-5 (29.9 PPG) 1st in league

I'm not saying the Giants will 100% be better next year, but it is very foolish to think they can't be better next year. Especially since free agency and the draft has not happened yet.
        Bunch of a-holes here!

Comment

Originally posted by compaqnigg View Post
          Well lets be honest here, the Vikings had one of the worst offensive lines in football in 2016 and in one year they got a completely new offensive line and they made it into the playoffs.

I would say that our defense is good, but if our offense doesn't improve that will put too much pressure on the defense once more.
          Truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

Quarterback.
            Wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post
              Just promise me you won't disappear if Eli does have a great season with Barkley & a revamped OL in 2018. Deal?
              They all will. Every last one of them.

Comment

Study the playbook. Many routes dont take a long time to develop and Eli had time to throw the ball to his receivers plenty of times.
                Try watching a game here and there. I know that would seriously cut into your 'I hate Manning Time', but don't go spouting that Eli had plenty of time BS. It's just not true and shows you are not watching the games or you don't know anything about football.
                Last edited by GeoGoGo; 02-13-2018, 05:02 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by GeoGoGo View Post

Wrong.
                  Thanks for the insightful analysis.

Comment

Try watching a game here and there. I know that would seriously cut into your 'I hate Manning Time', but don't go spouting that Eli had plenty of time BS. It's just not true and shows you are not watching the games or you don't know anything about football.
                    Bud if Eli didn't have time to throw the ball he would have no yards passing common sense.

Comment

Bunch of a-holes here!
                      Didn't you get the memo, everybody but the Giants can go from worst to 1st in a yr. The "draft a QB & not Barkley" fanbase is basically saying , "we give up on the 2018-2019 seasons." They would slice off their own nose to spite their face. I guess some are too young to remember Tiki Barber & what it was once like to actually control a game with the run with a stud RB. I mean he was the last Giants RB to rush for 200yds in a game & he did it 3x in the 05' season & one more time in his season finale when he ran for 234yds on just 23 carries vs the Skins in his last game as a Giant., that's a 10.7 ypc avg! 2006 Giants finished 8-8 but in the 8 games in which Tiki rushed for 100+, the Giants were 6-2 & 2-6 in the ones where he was held under 100. So I can understand that a lot of you are just used to not seeing a real RB that can rush 20x or more for 100+ yds, but believe me, it happened. We need to draft Barkley & he will be the OBJ of RBs for the Giants & will surpass Tiki's records en route to helping the Giants win a few SBs before his career is up. BTW, Tiki's career ypc avg was 4.7. Tiki ran for over 10,449yds & had over 5183 receiving yds & 67 TDs. 15,632 total rushing rec/rush yds is HOF numbers to me.
                      Last edited by Parademon1; 02-13-2018, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

No I didnt and you're definitely comic relief.
                        Then how your offense going to score doofis?
                        Last edited by Diamondring; 02-14-2018, 07:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Didn't you get the memo, everybody but the Giants can go from worst to 1st in a yr. The "draft a QB & not Barkley" fanbase is basically saying , "we give up on the 2018-2019 seasons." They would slice off their own nose to spite their face. I guess some are too young to remember Tiki Barber & what it was once like to actually control a game with the run with a stud RB. I mean he was the last Giants RB to rush for 200yds in a game & he did it 3x in the 05' season & one more time in his season finale when he ran for 234yds on just 23 carries vs the Skins in his last game as a Giant., that's a 10.7 ypc avg! 2006 Giants finished 8-8 but in the 8 games in which Tiki rushed for 100+, the Giants were 6-2 & 2-6 in the ones where he was held under 100. So I can understand that a lot of you are just used to not seeing a real RB that can rush 20x or more for 100+ yds, but believe me, it happened. We need to draft Barkley & he will be the OBJ of RBs for the Giants & will surpass Tiki's records en route to helping the Giants win a few SBs before his career is up. BTW, Tiki's career ypc avg was 4.7. Tiki ran for over 10,449yds & had over 5183 receiving yds & 67 TDs. 15,632 total rushing rec/rush yds is HOF numbers to me.
                          How many rings does Tiki have?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

How many rings does Tiki have?
                            Tiki was a second round pick dont forget.
                            Last edited by Diamondring; 02-14-2018, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

like i said the offense stinks and the oline is the main culprit.
                              Defense and receivers are secondary to what the Giants need first
                              Topic saids otherwise and it agrees with me.

Comment

Topic saids otherwise and it agrees with me.
                                GWAT....lol

yeah Giants GM and FO are all wrong...go away

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                                You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Working...
                                X