Here's how the Giants can get to the Super Bowl next year

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

Tiki was a second round pick dont forget.
    I do not get the logic on this statement.

RBs that can help a team to the SB can obtained in rounds other then 1 .
    Joe Morris 2nd round . (Butch Woolfolk taken in the 1st)

Brandon Jacobs 4th round

Ahmad Bradshaw 7th round
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

Comment

Then how your offense going to score doofis?
      maybe if the oline was better they would be more efficient and score more points.

You are a self proclaimed football genius I figured you'd know this simple fact.
      Then again your mind is clouded by delusions so there's that.

BTW the "village "called again for you.

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by TEM View Post

I do not get the logic on this statement.
        consider the source........
        it will still not make sense but you'll know why
        You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Bud if Eli didn't have time to throw the ball he would have no yards passing common sense.
          Trying to have a discussion with you is like talking to a wall. You hate Manning He apparently stole your lunch money, took your girl, and kicked sand in your face. We all get it. Could you please try having a different opinion? What a one trick pony.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

GWAT....lol

yeah Giants GM and FO are all wrong...go away

Yes that is me and if you know my name then you saw me predicted the Giants would have a top ten offense in 08. If not then you dont know me that well. I am also known as Superbowlring. Sorry called you doofis but topic does say otherwise no matter what the GM saids.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post

maybe if the oline was better they would be more efficient and score more points.

You are a self proclaimed football genius I figured you'd know this simple fact.
              Then again your mind is clouded by delusions so there's that.

BTW the "village "called again for you.

Well hopefully he does get some brutes then. Talk to you later.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronxpinstripes View Post

How many rings does Tiki have?
                Woulda had one had he stuck around in 07', Giants might have won a few more games with him in the lineup as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Parademon1 View Post

Woulda had one had he stuck around in 07', Giants might have won a few more games with him in the lineup as well.
                  He would have collected a ring with a team that was already headed to a Super Bowl win. So - in other words - he would have had nothing to do with the Giants winning the Super Bowl.

I want to draft someone who will actually carry the Giants to another Super Bowl win...not just be along for the ride.

Comment

Yes that is me and if you know my name then you saw me predicted the Giants would have a top ten offense in 08. If not then you dont know me that well. I am also known as Superbowlring. Sorry called you doofis but topic does say otherwise no matter what the GM saids.

You calling me "doofis" means nothing as does your apology. Your board name may change but you are still the same self promoting delusional member you've always been. You provide comic relief at best.
                    Thanks for laughs.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

You calling me "doofis" means nothing as does your apology. Your board name may change but you are still the same self promoting delusional member you've always been. You provide comic relief at best.
                      Thanks for laughs.
                      Bud did you see my threads I made as GWAT Gametime? Mods can anyone of you can show me how I can show gametime threads I made about Giants will have a top ten offense in 08 and other posts.

Now tell me how I am delusional gametime?
                      Last edited by Diamondring; 02-14-2018, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• Go Giants!!!!!
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post
                          Bud did you see my threads I made as GWAT Gametime? Mods can anyone of you can show me how I can show gametime threads I made about Giants will have a top ten offense in 08 and other posts.

Now tell me how I am delusional gametime?
                          I dont need to or want to see your old threads. The present ones are enough.

Comment

Naw bud you talking **** about me. How many predictions you made was accurate based on your football analyses? Show me.
                            Last edited by Diamondring; 02-14-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

We can look down the road for the results. Here I talk about adding a other receiver and fix defense. With bad spelling and grammar.

Diamondring
                              Diamondring replied to Soooo whats the plan at OT???
                              in Talk About Giants Football!

01-27-2018, 07:34 AM
                              If Gettleman let some go, get them back then get another big play receiver work on defense. Get two lbs to stop the run then get the rest who are good cover guys if aome are available.

Get a back who can block and catch.

02-05-2018, 02:01 PM

Look at the dates.
                              Last edited by Diamondring; 02-14-2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diamondring View Post

We can look down the road for the results. Here I talk about adding a other receiver and fix defense. With bad spelling and grammar.

Diamondring
                                Diamondring replied to Soooo whats the plan at OT???
                                in Talk About Giants Football!

01-27-2018, 07:34 AM
                                If Gettleman let some go, get them back then get another big play receiver work on defense. Get two lbs to stop the run then get the rest who are good cover guys if aome are available.

Get a back who can block and catch.

02-05-2018, 02:01 PM

Look at the dates.
                                dont care...
                                Oline is the priority. Thats the bottom line. After that.....its up for debate.
                                Thats all I have been saying.
                                Make your obvious "predictions" and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X