X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MESSAGE BOARD UPDATE - 2/5

Hi all,

We have striped out a lot of the custom settings today (which were not an issue when we tested before launch) and wanted to see if everyone is still having issues? Please use this thread.

Also, please let us know what browser you are using if you are having issues -

thanks

Can't move to second page on Eli & Odell thread, hit 2, several times, as well as NEXT, but it just wouldn't go

Using Chrome on PC

Experienced this yesterday also on iphone, using Firefox, just don't remember which thread

Comment

Firefox on PC.

Could not post image using the board's image posting functions.

Got the typical error message we've all been getting when attempting to quote someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
        Firefox on PC.

Could not post image using the board's image posting functions.

Got the typical error message we've all been getting when attempting to quote someone.
        Admin test Google Chrome

1st attempt error message
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Admin test chrome Android
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

We continue to test the new version today I am using Google Chrome and have not gotten one error message I would I would like know what anyone else is finding

Comment

test

Comment

I am using Chrome and Edge and have not had any error messages posting since yesterday.

Comment

I am still getting intermittent notifications and sometimes navigation between thread pages does not work or is extremely slow.

Comment

testing.
                    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      testing.
                      so far so good

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post

so far so good
                        Still can't edit

oop.......spoke too soon. Nice

Comment

It seems we have corrected several nagging issues but if there are still issues anyone is having please let us know.

Comment

Seems pretty good as of now.

Don't spend all that overtime pay you earned from this all in one place.
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                              We continue to test the new version today I am using Google Chrome and have not gotten one error message I would I would like know what anyone else is finding
                              Early yesterday, I'd get an error trying to quote anyone. Also the page forward/back was quite funky. No error with this quote, and the page navigation seems to be working properly now.

Comment

Working...
                              X